Changes. (Part 1.)

Here he was.. completely alone after his god awful stunt. He sat alone, in an unknown alleyway. He truly thought it couldn't get any worse, but oh was he wrong. It got a lot worse, real fast too.

During his time solemnly sitting alone, a drunken man stumbled in, mumbling about a cat and his wife. He wasn't JUST drunk, he clearly had some sort of mental illness as well, or he was possibly on drugs. Tord jumped at the sight of him, getting up and ready to leave. He did have a few items. A bag, and in the bag was a second hoodie, a jacket, a pair of thick pants, two pairs of socks, some money, a pair of glasses, a notebook, a pencil, and a blanket. it was all he could gather before being kicked out of the army. They didn't see any use for him, since he was now disabled and wounded. There was no use for a disabled leader. They wanted something new, something.. shiny. A new face for their army.

As he gathered his things, he was hit on the back of the head by a bottle. Fuck. ''God, what the hell?! Fuck, it hurts!'' Tord hissed, grabbing his head. He quickly turned himself around, reaching into his pocket for his makeshift knife. It was made out of a branch, a metal can, and some tape. He grasped the knife hard, but he didn't grab the handle, just the makeshift blade. It hurt like shit, but he reached for the handle and pulled it out, hand and head dripping blood everywhere. ''Back the fuck up, din fete fitte!'' Tord growled, knowing the man was in no state or right of mind to fight. The man's face scrunched up,  jabbing the broken end of the bottle Tord's way. ''You fucking left me! You left me for what?! Give me the kids back, you cat murderer!'' The man sobbed,  swinging the bottle randomly. Cat murderer? Yea, now Tord knew this man wasn't ok up in the dome. He scoffed, swinging the knife one swift time at the inside of the man's elbow. Since he was drunken, it didn't have much affect. But at the very least it was one swing which would get Tord closer to disarming the man. Tord swung again, swiftly going for the man's wrist. He hoped to hit an artery or a nice, fat vein. He got one vein but it wasn't fat enough. Blood spewed all over him and the man, Tord already struggling as is with his infected wounds. He tackled the man, wrapping an arm around his neck and putting him into a chokehold.. 

With Edd.

He walked inside holding several bags of groceries, setting them down at the front door. He sighed and stood up, his back crackling as he got his good stretch in. ''Matt, come help me with these groceries!'' He called out, now having to rely on his narcissistic pet. Matt happily made his way over to Edd, loyally grabbing the groceries and taking them to the kitchen. ''Did you get me somethin' sweet like I asked?'' Matt grinned, checking the bags as he sat them down. ''Yea, but wait til' dinner at least. Its hidden, so good luck finding it.'' Edd rolled his eyes, going back outside to grab more groceries. He couldn't ask for Tom's help, seeing as he was locked away in his room. He was in a little depression episode, since he thought he killed someone. It would take a toll on anyone. 

After their groceries were unpacked in their new home, Edd made his way to the kitchen to start dinner. And by this point, Tom crept his way out from his bedroom, going to sit on the sofa and wait for his dinner to be served to him. He was depressed but he still ate every now and then, it was just rare he'd clean up or come out. This was one hell of a shock to them. Not really, just being dramatic.

''So how are we enjoying the new house?''
Edd glanced back at matt and Tom who were plopped down on the couch.  Matt smiled, looking over at Edd with big innocent eyes. What an actor. That man was far from innocent. 

''What about you, Tom?'' Edd looked over at his depressed friend, giving him a look of slight pity. Tom glared, glancing back down at his phone. ''Its a fucking house. It was a chore moving everything in and getting new furniture.'' He sighed. ''Well at least one good thing came of the house being wrecked..'' Edd said innocently, earning another glare paired with a scoff by Tom. ''Yea, sure, a new fucking house and a dead friend! What a good thing!'' Tom's lip curled and his nose scrunched, Matt scooting away and giving Tom a worried look. He shouldn't have asked. 

After dinner was done with, Tom went to mope in his room.. there was nothing they could do for their beloved friend. It pained them to see him like that, but there was no solution for it. They could only wait and let time heal his wounds. 

917 words.

Writer's Note. 

Updated this, since it was barely even anything written?? Yea, this whole story is going to be refurbished. I don't know WHAT I was thinking when I wrote this. One story at a time. Tomorrow I'll probably do the other parts, maybe add onto this one. I hope everyone didn't miss me too much!!