Minor fluff

Peach rested her weary eyes onto the sleeping giant that resided in his bed. Her kidnapper of many, many, many,... Many times. At this point he had kidnapped her so many times up to the point where she didn't even call herself a hostage anymore but a house guest.

That's besides the point..

She looked on into the dimly lit room being illuminated by only a wide fireplace and skimmed her eyes across he himself, King Bowser Koopa, those who knew him mostly calling him 'Bowser' for short to skip the fancy titles.

He laid asleep in his wide bed, on his chest mostly because if he were on his back he probably wouldn't be able to get back up.

A smile spread across her glossed lips as she thought of the situation.

The bed he slept on was lucky to be in that of the castle of a king because of it were in a normal house it simple wouldn't fit. This thing was about the size of 6 mushroom houses in her kingdom all pushed up close to one another. But the size of the room just made it seem..normal in comparison.

Princess Peach grabbed onto either side of her dress nightgown and waltzed inside the room.

Her previous spot being leaned against the doorway.

She wasn't necessarily scared of being in Bowsers room mostly because he had given her a lot of free will over these many decades of kidnapping. Of course other than the occasional 'lock in a room' which she only got when she talked back and mention either Mario or Luigi.

Didn't really matter though.

Castle Koopa had literally a secret tunnel through the castle in every open spaced room.

Peach hated Bowser did she really though? But she thought that he was an exquisite castle designer. The beautiful stained glass windows, the many statues of himself, the long brown staircases that lead to the unknown, she found herself spaced out looking around sometimes. If In another alternate universe her and bowser were...friends she'd ask him to build an expansion to her mushroom castle.

She grimaced a bit at the sound of that in her mouth.

Her and Bowser, friends?

Somehow she could picture it as she inched closer and closer to him on his bed but at the same time it was just a distant thought.

Her throat dropped a bit as she was now hovered above the King of Koopas, listening to the harsh pattern of the air exhaling through his wide nostrils.

Flipping her blonde hair over her shoulder she gently took a seat at the end of the bed. Legs together, hands on her thighs, and her bottom at the very edge. Don't forget her straight spine.

Always stand up straight.

Always!

She sat looking at the harsh flames from the fireplace to her right dance in the tone of cracks and sparks. She wondered why Bowser even liked it so warm in the castle. She had a theory that whenever it was cold around Bowser would go around in the corridors of the castle and light each fireplace in each little koopalings room just so they wouldn't get cold in the night.

That was one thing Peach liked so much about Bowser.

No matter how many attacks he threw down at her kingdom, the many times he's kidnapped her, tried to kill Mario, and enslaved her mushroom people

He still found time to be a good father

Peach had no logical clue what her and Bowser really were ...if they were anything in the first place.