Aiko Usagi

Name:Aiko Usagi ((meaning Beautiful Child Bunny Aiko meaning 愛 (ai) meaning "love, affection" and 子 (ko) meaning "child" and Usagi meaning "rabbit" in English. The Japanese kanji for "usagi" is 兎. In Japanese, 兎 is read as うさぎ. ))

Age:12

Gender:Female

Sexuality:Demisexual

Talent:Lil Ultimate Teachers Pet

Brief Past:Aiko she lived in a foster family and was homeschooled she was taught that if anything bad happened between the other kids she have to report it. Also telling her that since she is the most beautiful one here she has to get good grades so she doesn't disappoint her foster family. Pretty much there was a lot of verbal abuse going on not just that but also psychical. Aiko if she didn't do what she was told she be beat so she does whatever anyone says out of fear she be hurt. She once didn't report an verbal argument that happened and her foster mother cut her beautiful silver hair and it slowly turned a dull grey somehow. She knows what happens when she doesn't do what she is told and so she is mentally scared. Suddenly one day Aiko got a letter saying she has been accepted into Hopes Peek Elementary School and she was so excited she got to leave but on the other hand she was scared as well.

Personality:Shy, Obedient, Beautiful, Scared, Caring

Likes:Her Talent, Baking, Work

Dislikes:Her Talent, Foster Parents, Being hurts

Phobia(s):
Agliophobia - Fear of Pain
Autophobia - Fear of Being Alone

Looks:

Hair Colour:Used to be silver then it became a dull grey over time      Eye Colour:Dark Grey nearly Black

Eye Colour:Dark Grey nearly Black

Closest FaceClaim/Picture:

(( Eri From My Hero Academia ))

Other Features:She has a few scars on her arms and legs other then that she doesn't have anything else