Yuri

An: Warning: Blood and Gore Yuri had a terrible feeling the moment she let Natsuki walk out, however she was too stubborn to go chase after her. Half an hour later Yuri was going frantic so she decided to head back to Natsuki's place to check on her. Before she left she dashed back up the stairs and grabbed one of her knives. It had a straight, deadly sharp long blade. Written upon the handle was the word vengeance. Yuri grabbed her coat before dashing out into the bitter night.

Finally, she reached Natsuki's front door and knocked. No one answered so she shoved the door hard and it freaked open. Yuri had to keep herself from screaming at the sight before her. Natsuki was collapsed upon the floor, covered head to toe in deep cuts. Then Yuri saw the girl's face. Blood was dripping steadily out of the left eye socket. Natsuki's face was contorted in pain. Upon hearing a voice behind her Yuri spun sharply around. There in the doorway stood Natsuki's dad."I'm going to have to ask you to leave ", he said coldly,"my daughter has had a bit of an accident and it would be best for you not to get in the way ".
Yuri clenched her fists. Thinking fast she grabbed a rolling pin and slammed it into the side of Natsuki's father's head. He fell to the floor and Yuri quickly stabbed a knife that had been on the side into his leg. He cried out feebly but Yuri wasn't done yet. Upon his leg she began to carve in the words I'm so sorry Natsuki. Blood spurted from out of each of the cuts but Yuri didn't care, this was for her precious Natsuki after all.

Sighing slightly, Yuri stopped herself from doing anything else. After all, she had to make it look like he had killed himself. Taking her knife again, she steadily hacked off the chunk of flesh that the writing was on to dispose of the evidence. Then she looked the man straight in the eye. He shook his head with tears spilling down his cheeks. Yuri smirked and in two quick slashes the man's wrists were slit.
Natsuki blinked and groaned. With a hand over her eye she looked up," Yuri? ". Yuri grinned, she knew Natsuki was not able to see properly because of her injury. She paused before replying,"Natsuki...I'm so sorry ", she faked a loud sob," it's just that he came rushing at me and I
panicking ". Yuri walked loudly,"I didn't mean to! ". Yuri looked down in time to see Natsuki faint again. Smiling, she picked the girl up and began to walk home.