Chapter 1 "do i love him?.." 14+

Kyle's POV

Cartman grabbed my coat and started kissing my neck softly.

"car-man~" I choked out trying hard to hold back the moans.

"kahl~ you dirty girl~" I started to unzip his pant-

"BEEP BEEP BEEP" I open my eyes and feel my head. "holy moses.."

I say wiping the hot sweat from my forehead. I look at my phone to see

three missed calls from Stan. 

I type in Stan's number into my phone, he picks up after three rings.

"Stan?" i say in a tired voice.  "KYLE! Dude! Cartman's girlfriend broke up with him for Token!"

I can feel my jaw dropping. "R-really?" I say softly. 

Stan breaths in and out "so?" he says . "what did you want to tell me?" he asks me curiously .

I can feel my face heat up, "uh.." i say soft and quietly. "n-never mind, dude.."

I say trying not to scream. "ok kyle.." he said with worry in his mouth.

"see you at the school bus , bai" stan hung up on him . "SHIZ" Kyle

screamed. "I forgot to get ready!!!" I nearly hit the floor running to the bathroom.

I splash my face with water "Come on Kyle!!!" I say to myself. "come on bubba! Time for school!"

"Coming mom!" I slip on my jeans and try to forget about that stupid dream. "Do I love him..?"

I sigh "No i hate him !" i shout . "He hates me and i hate him!"

"do I hate him though?..."   I say a louder. My mother walks in with little Ike behind her.

"You okay Kyle?" I rock back and forth , "yeah..but my head hurts a lot.."

"Do you wanna stay home?" I nod and get up.  She tucks me in and plants a small

kiss on my forehead. "get better soon Kyle" Ike says and shuts the door.

About 10 minutes later he felt like someone was watching him he saw someone at 

his window staring at him with one eye brown and one eye blue.

They walked right next to Kyle making eye contact.

"clyde..?" The person took of the hood they were wearing.

the pretty smile to beautiful eyes it has to be them.

"F..fatass?" 

Authors note- sorry if it was bad i tried my best and i worked hard not to spell anything wrong i have wanted to write a fanfiction on here for a long time but then got scared people would hate it.

i am sorry again~ MRK