Chapter 1

Yachiyo's Pov:
My name is Nanami Yachiyo. I'm 12 years old and I'm in the modeling business. Crazy right? My origins are from Shinsei Ward. I live in Kamihama City, it's recently undergone a rapid development.
"And....Right there! Perfect! I think that's enough pictures for today Nanami, you did great!" The Photographer said as they got up from where their camera stand was, meanwhile I was finally able to stretch her body after a long day of modeling. 
"Does this mean I can go home now?" I said as I got up, grabbed my bag and walked towards them. I was pretty exhausted from standing still for all that time. Modeling can be pretty hard.
With a saddening expression of their face, the photographer said that my modeling business is crumbling down. I understand what they meant by it, but they also said that the manufactured pictures of me wasn't getting enough sales as said from the distributor. Shortly after I got up and ran out of the set, with salty tears in my eyes. "But....I tried so hard...I just wished to have a sucessfull modeling career..."
After a while of running, I slowed down to see that I had no idea where I was! But I did hear something coming from the bushes...
"I can grant that wish for you, if you'd like. All you have to do is make a contract with me and become a magical girl."
A weird white talking rabbit said, after jumping out of the bushes.
First I ran off to an unknown place, then there's a talking animal? Am I going insane?
"Who and what are you?" I said.
The white talking jumps onto a nearby stump, licking their paws.
"My name is Kyubey, and I am an incubator."
An incubator? Named Kyubey? And they can grant wishes? Surely I must be delusional.
But...I'll do anything to save my career...even if it means making a contract with a weird white talking animal..
"O-ok....If you can really grant wishes, t-then....!"
"I want to survive!"
The Incubator Kyubey reached out their ears, and I felt something rising from my chest, once it came out it was a shiny blue egg shaped gem? It had a crescent moon ontop of it, and one in the middle aswell.
"This is your soul gem, you are now a magical girl, born to fight witches"
Kyubey said, still stitched with a semi emotionless expression on their face.
Soul gem? Witches? Just what did I agree on....?
I'm a magical girl now?
Chapter 1 END
A/N So...I know that was probably a really bad chapter but I'm still getting used to this writing thing. If anyone is reading this it would be nice to leave a comment and put some ideas for the next chapter!  (•◡•) /