Chapter 4

Yachiyo's POV: 

I stepped inside Mifuyu's house, it had wood flooring everywhere and at the entrance there was slippers for guests. I slipped off my shoes and put the slippers on. It was really nice and tidy.

"You have a really nice house." I said in awe. Mifuyu looked at me and smiled.
"Thank you! Feel free to make yourself at home, You can sit on the couch while I make you some tea."
I sat on the couch while Mifuyu was in the kitchen setting a tea pot filled with water on the stove. The couch was really comfy and I couldn't help but doze off, that is until the teapot was whistling. I quickly got up and I put my hand through my hair.

"Nanami, which tea do you prefer? Matcha, Sencha, Or Genmaicha?"
"Oh, any of them are fine. Thank you."

Azusa put the Sencha tea leaves in the boiling hot water inside the teapot and poured it into a small brown cup. She also poured some into another cup which I assumed is for her as well. They put the cups onto a tray and walked over to the table nearby the couch I was sitting at. She also put some chocolate checkerboard cookies on the table near the tea as well.

"So, um, would you like to watch TV?" Mifuyu asked.
"Sure." I replied.
She grabbed the remote and turned on the TV, It was on the news channel.
"BREAKING NEWS! Authority's say a local abandoned house was set on fire by someone unknown. More information will be brought to you after this next sponsor."
Mifuyu quickly changed the channel repeatedly, until she gave up on finding something to watch.

"Here, find a channel that you like. Meanwhile I'll be upstairs getting some clothes for you to wear to take a shower, if you'd like."
She went up the brown wood stairs surrounded by black railings while I was trying to find something to watch.

Mifuyu's POV:

I was in my bedroom, searching through my drawers looking for some pajamas for Yachiyo to wear. I found some Blue and white striped ones. It was more of a night gown and had short sleeves. I also found a black T shirt too.
"This is fine." I approved. I wondered how she'd look in it...

I put the clothing on the bathroom toilet seat and turned on the bath water. I set the temperature of the water in the control panel to a warm one and turned off the water when the bath was full.
Walking down the stairs, I saw yachiyo still trying to find a channel to watch. Maybe because it's so late there's nothing on...

"Nanami-san, I put some clothing for you to wear and started the bath for you to take a bath if you'd like."
Yachiyo turned off the TV and looked at me, she said groggily: "I'll be up there, thank you Azusa."
"No problem!"

Time skip after Yachiyo takes a shower, I wanna end this chapter soon TwT:

Me and Yachiyo both were in my room, and we sat in the Kotatsu table for warmth.
"If you're tired, you can sleep in my bed. I'll sleep on the couch" I said.
"Wha- No, I could never. This is your house so you can sleep in your bed, I'll sleep on the couch" Yachiyo sputtered.

After a few minutes of debating, we both decided to sleep in the bed.
 (A/N dont get any wrong ideas lol)
3rd Person POV:
Nanami was fast asleep, her figure was hugging the pillow and she was wrapped tightly under the covers.
Mifuyu blushed and cuddled with Yachiyo, streaming her fingers through her hair.
They fell asleep that night, wrapped together in warmth.

Chapter 4 END