Chapter 2

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° Third Person POV:
Time skip 1 week later:
The Ceruleaned haired girl jumps as she evades the attack of the sandbox witch, slicing off it's arm using her Halberd weapon in the progress. Yachiyo pulls her weapon in front of herself, while summoning 19 duplicates of it. Her long figure leaps into the air and she sprints, jumping on each individual armament while aiming them towards the witch.

Zenobia gives off sand from their body as the Halberd's pierce it's skin. Nanami darts towards the witch and gives it their final breaths, her weapon doing the job. Zenobia's labyrinth is slowly fading, and Yachiyo picks up the grief seed within it's sand. She transforms back into her casual outfit and holds the grief seed within her hand.

"This is enough for today." She murmured calmly, and put one of the seeds next to her soul gem, clearing it of it's impurities.

✧🌕Mifuyu's POV🌕✧:
"Hmm...I can't seem to sense the witch's magic anymore..." I thought, puzzled as it was just there a few seconds ago. Maybe another magical girl defeated it?
I headed to the park where I located a sudden sense of- "No....this isn't the witches magic, It's a magical girl!" I grinned. Maybe we could be friends and fight witches together?

I saw a blue haired girl in a black dress with a white collar, it had white polka dots on the skirt part of it and a black ribbon around the waist. There was also a pearl bracelet on her left arm and a white ribbon trim on the end of the skirt. And to top it off with some brown tights.
She looked towards me and I blushed.
"Who are you?" She spoke softly while a stern expression was shown on her face.

"O-Oh! My name is Azusa Mifuyu! But you can just call me Mifuyu." I giggled with admiration.
I stretched out my hand towards hers for her to shake it. She hesitated a little, but she did.
It felt soft and warm.
"....My name is Nanami Yachiyo, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Chapter 2 END

A/N So.... I know this was really short but I was trying to get this thing rushed! Sorry for the time skip! And make sure to leave a comment saying some ideas for the next chapter! (*≧▽≦)