Chapter 1

"It was just one kiss Chris!" you said angrily. "And not only that, we both were drunk and we had no clue as to what we were doing."

Last night, you and Chris had gone out to celebrate his birthday. Yup, that big doofus was finally 33. You and Chris had been friends since you were little and barely fought, until now.

"You may not know what you were doing, (y/n), but I sure as hell was." Chris said, hurt flashed in his eyes, but he quickly hid it. He looked around and you realized that you both were in the middle of the set for Avengers: Age of Ultron. Chris had invited you to watch them film the movie, but here you both were, fighting, and people were starting to notice. Chris grabbed your arm and dragged you to his dressing room. He let you in first and closed the door behind the both of you. You stood with your back towards Chris and your arms were crossed over your chest. You were starting to get emotional. This never happened between you and Chris. You were confused but angry at the same time. What happened last night, you still couldn't wrap your head around it. Chris had kissed you and had finally confessed his feelings to you, but you just couldn't feel the same way about him. Your eyes were getting teary, and just as you raised your arm to wipe them a voice startled you.

"(Y/n) turn around." It was Chris. His voice was soft and it confused you, as you both were fighting just a couple of minutes ago. But still, you didn't turn around. You didn't want Chris to see you like this. Suddenly, a pair of two strong hands grabbed your shoulders and spun you around. Your eyes clashed with Chris' beautiful blue eyes, and just as they did, they softened.

"(Y/n), you're crying."

"Yeah, no shit." you thought out loud.