Chapter 2

Chris chuckled, a rich sound emanating from deep within his throat.

"(Y/n), let's sit down and we can talk this out." he suggested.

He sat down on a couch and patted the seat next to him. You slowly walked over and sat down, trying to put as much distance between the two of you as possible. He noticed but didn't say anything. Instead, he tried to lighten up the mood by saying, "The weather sure is nice today."

What the hell?? you thought. Just a few minutes ago you both were arguing and now he's talking about the weather?

"Chris, you can't be serious right now." you sighed and rubbed your eyes.

Chris turned to look at you and said, "I am serious, (y/n). I know you want to put this behind you and that's what I'm trying to do. But as much as you want to, I can't. I...I like you (y/n). No, more than like, I love you."

The words startled you. You didn't expect Chris to be this sudden with you. He wasn't even this sudden with you yesterday

"Chris, I-" you started, but Chris cut you off.

"(Y/n) just hear me out, please." he pleaded.

You sighed, and finally said "Okay."

"(Y/n), you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You have the most amazing smile, and the perfect laugh. You have the cutest nose the scrunches up when you laugh. Your eyes are the most beautiful shade I've ever seen. Your hair is the most silkiest and it flows perfectly down your back, almost like a river." He chuckled nervously but continued. "And your lips. They are the most fullest and plump ones I've ever seen, and when you bite them, like your doing right now, I want to kiss them right off." He sighed and said, "(Y/n), you are the best thing that's every happened to me."

You stared at him, startled. You had no clue what to say, but the words that he said sent a shiver down your spine. No one has ever said anything like that to you. You were about to reply, but your throat was dry. You spotted the pack of water bottles right next to the door and you got up to get one. Once you reached the door, Chris yelled "Dammit, (y/n) why don't you say something!" And a second later he got up and spun you around by the shoulders and had you pinned up against the door, with both of his hands right next to your heads, so you had no way to escape.

"(Y/n) say something, please." he pleaded, with hurt all over his eyes.

"Chris, I can't-" you started.

"Can't what, (y/n). Can't what?!" Chris was starting to get angry.

"I-I don't know." you stammered.

Suddnely, he banged his fist against the door. It startled you so much that you dropped the bottle, the water bursting out of the bottle from the impact, but Chris didn't notice.

"Dammit (y/n)!" He removed his hands from the door and stepped away his hand rubbing his face.

"Well, what do you want me to say Chris? That I have the same feelings for you? Chris, what if I don't? What will you do then?" you yelled. Your whole body was shaking, you didn't know what to do. Your eyes were getting watery and your bottom lip was trembling. You couldn't take this anymore. Just as you were about to walk out the door, Chris grabbed you by the arm and pinned you back against the door again.

"Then I'll make you." he growled.