[2] Afraid what lies within

FUN FACT: HIDE IS SUCH A INNOCENT SMOL BEAN!!

〖No One's Pov 〗

Y/n engulfed Hide into a large hug while setting her brown bag pull of treats down. Hide gave Y/n a playful gasp while raising his eyebrow, "You bought that good sh*t-?!" Hide said while playfully wrapping his arms around Y/n's waist, Y/n let out an evil villain laugh.

"Oh- I brought the good sh*t...indeed!" Y/n said pouring the sweets on the table, Hide let out a small laugh while kissing Y/n on the cheek, "I'd prefer if you did a smooch on the lips, but- either way would work..." Y/n teased while sending Hide a playful wink, Causing his face to up-roar in flames

"O-Oh Kaneki will be here in a few...After all, this is where he works." Hide said ruffling the back of his head, a bright smile placed on his face. "Speak of the ghoul, here he is now." Hide said relieved. Y/n slowly turned her head to look at Hide, before swiftly shaking her head seeing someone walk in.

"Hey, guys, what are you doing here?" Ken asked with a smile. "Oh you know, just waiting for your knucklehead to arrive. Took you long enough." Hide playfully said acting tough in front of Y/n. "Oh yeah, sorry. Just the traffic is pretty heavy..." Ken replied slowly drifting off.

Ken finally greeted Y/n "Uh- so you must be Y/n, I'm Ken Kaneki!" Kaneki greeted with a warm smile. Y/n sniffed the air for a brief second, 'He has an odd smell..' Y/n thought before offering her hand out. Kaneki shook Y/n's cold hand, "Nice to meet you!" they both said in sync.

Hide gulped on his saliva looking at them shaking hands, his dark brown eyes (is that his eye color?) staring in jealousy. Hide pulled Y/n towards him while smiling with a hint of jealousy at Kaneki.

"Sorry about this...I need to get ready for work." Kaneki spoke while doing a bow, before going towards the counter. Y/n swiftly turn towards Hide, "Why did you say, 'Speak of the ghoul?'..." Y/n asked worried for Hide's safety.

"Oh, its a habit...I say that to a lot of people!" Hide said casually, while wrapping his arm around Y/n's shoulder. Y/n slightly calmed down while looking around the neat cafe.

Hide sat down on a chair while opening a pack of pocky's, Hide popped one into his mouth slowly chewing on it. Y/n's eyes widen and her nose sniffed the air and smelled the sweetness of the pocky. Y/n swiftly turned around and chopped on the other side of Hide's pocky. Y/n broke a part of it off, gently chewing on it, savoring the flavor.

"M-My pocky..." Hide anime cried. Y/n giggled while giving Hide a warm friendly smile, "My pocky now~!" Y/n teased. Y/n felt a gentle gripe on her shoulder causing her to completely turn around and face the person who was holding onto her shoulder.

"Excuse me...? Would you like to order something?" Touka spoke trying not to observe Y/n too much, she didn't want to seem like a stalker- even though she was...She's been watching Y/n for a week now...Touka became completely obsessed with the girl.

Touka's breath began to grow heavy when she realized how close she was to Y/n, Touka gave Y/n a warm smile, Touka then receiving one in return.

"Oh...Hai!- Two slices of cheesecake, please? And normal black coffee for me...for my friend over here- some water." Y/n spoke while sitting down at the table, Hide copying her movements. After Touka went and get their order Y/n turned to look at Hide seriously.

"Hide...from now on I will walk you home and such, you also must tell me when you're going out, Ghouls have been attacking more recently." Y/n spoke in a cold yet caring demeanor, Hide was about to question Y/n's statement, before realizing that her calling would bring them even closer! Hide shivered in delight while nodding.

Y/n smiled at Hide. Touka suddenly came back with there freshly made cheesecake, as well as a mug of coffee & water, Of course she had a silver plate she was holding them all together on.

Touka set take food and drinks while giving Y/n a warm smile, Y/n held out her money-filled hand. Touka took the money while bowing at the two, "Enjoy..." Touka said heading off to the back, but not before she gave Y/n one last glance.