Chapter 1

Setting: It's a week before their first day at UA High and Katsuki is looking for a mate

⚠️Warning! This chapter contains strong language and  inappropriate content that may not be suitable for younger readers and may make some readers uncomfortable ⚠️
A/N- Sorry this chapter is very long

Katsuki's POV:

"I do this everyday. It's useless. I've been looking for an omega forever and I've found nothing." I said to my friend Kirishima. "Come on Bakubro let's just go to the mall one more time. I promise we'll find something today!" "Fine." I answered, giving him my usual if this is for nothing I'm going to kill you look. We walked down the steps of my giant mansion and went out the door.

Time skip — they're at the mall

Still Katsuki's POV:

"You smell anything?" Asked Kirishima, who was walking a tad bit behind me as to not anger me. I get angry very easily and I like being the leader so he walks just a bit behind me. "Not a thing," I answered "Let's try the second floor." We went to the second floor and walked around a bit until it hit me. This sweet candy-like scent. I've never seen an omega that smelled this good. Kirishima instantly noticed something was up as I started to walk faster following the scent. "Do you smell one?" He asked me. "Damn right I do," I replied, eagerness in my voice "It smells so sweet....just like candy." Kirishima looked at me with a confused face "Wow I've never seen you like this. Do you think this is the one?" I looked at him, almost in shock. I had never stopped and thought about weather or not I wanted this omega to be mine, but I answered without thinking, "I don't think this is the one, I know." He was almost as shocked as I was about what just came out of my mouth. There was no going back now. I wanted this omega to be mine. There was no doubt in my mind that I wanted this one. We turned a corner and saw where the sweet sugary scent was coming from. There was a small omega looking at All Might themed shirts and hoodies. He wore a light green cropped hoodie with tight shorts that stopped half way down his thighs. I looked at Kirishima and he instantly knew what I was going to say, "Don't worry about it Bakubro, I'll catch you later. Oh and don't stay up too late tonight. I know it's summer but school starts in a week and you don't want to end up tired for your first day at the best hero training school there is, UA High!" And with that Kirishima disappeared into the crowd of people, leaving me alone just a few steps away from the store with the cutest little omega I'd ever seen.

Izuku's POV:

I was standing at the front of the store looking at All Might themed hoodies and shirts when it hit me. It smelled like sweet caramel covered lollipops. An Alpha was close, very close. I slowly turned my head towards the entrance only to see an ash blonde teen, around my age, with spiked hair and dark crimson eyes staring at me. I quickly turned my head back towards the hoodies and tee shirts. I could feel my face heating up as the scent seemed to get stronger and closer. All of a sudden I feel two arms wrap around me pulling me into the scent. "Y-You're a l-little c-close don't y-you think?" I asked. Why am I stuttering so much! Pull yourself together Izuku! "Sorry but I couldn't help but notice that you have no mark." He said in response, making me blush even more. "W-Well I only a-am 16." He let go of me and turned me around He's so close oh my gosh! My heart was racing by this point. "My name's Katsuki Bakugo." He said looking at me with an intense but soft expression. "I-I'm Izuku M-Midoriya." I managed to say through my embarrassment. I looked down at my feet, braking eye contact with Katsuki. Then I feel two arms wrap around me, "W-What are y-you d-doing??" I said as he put both hands on my butt and teasingly squeezed. "H-Hey! Katsuki what are you d-doing?!" I asked looking him in the eyes. I could feel my face heat up and I looked away. Katsuki then picked me up placing one hand on my butt and the other on my back to keep me from falling. I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck, not wanting to fall. "Katsuki put me down!" I said, still holding onto him. "Relax Deku I'm just bringing you to the car." He said, pushing my head into the crook of his neck, right next to his scent gland. Deku? That's not my name. "M-My name's I-Izuku." I managed to muffle, my head still on his neck. "Well I'm calling you Deku from now on okay?" He said. I thought the name was quite cute so I said, "Okay....then I'll call you Kacchan!" He chuckled and his scent got stronger, making me go numb. His scent had such a powerful affect on me, my arms felt loose and I wanted to sleep. I had no control anymore. With his scent affecting me like this I couldn't do anything but let him carry me to his car. "K-Kacchan~," I whined," You're scent is so strong.....s-so g-good." And just like that, I was asleep. I was being kidnapped but I didn't care. I was very attracted to Kacchan from the moment I smelt him so it didn't bother me that he was kidnapping me.