different

Rainbow dash woke up to her alarm clock going off making her sigh and sit up. She grabbed her phone off the charger before turning it on to see if Fluttershy had texted her or tried to call back.

To her dismay Fluttershy didn't do either "shy... what's gotten into you...?" Rainbow dash stood up walking over to her closet picking out an outfit for the day.

To be honest, she didn't want to go to sugar cube corner. She just wanted to stay in her room all day trying to figure out what went wrong.

Fluttershy was her world, but how could she tell Fluttershy that if the shy timid girl wouldn't answer her calls?

She walked downstairs after getting ready for the day, and ran out the door to meet up with her friends.

She walked to sugar cube corner which was only a few blocks away, and she needed this walk to clear her head.

As she walked she could hear birds chirping and talking from those passing her. Most of it was "should we go see a movie?" Or "why don't we go get some food?"

Rainbow dash had been so lost in thought that she hadn't even noticed that she passed sugar cube corner until she heard pinkie pie calling out to her "rainbow!!!!!! Hey rainbow!!!!!!!!! Over here!!!!"

Rainbow turned into Pinkie's direction, and walked towards her
"Hey pinks, sorry about that, I didn't hear you"

"Guess what!!!!!" Pinkie pie shouted jumping up, and down excitedly "what?" Rainbow asked clearly confused "you'll see!"

Pinkie pie grabbed onto rainbow's arm and dragged her inside "pinkie wai-..." rainbow trailed off seeing gorgeous teal eyes staring back at her.

"Shy!" Rainbow rushed towards her giving her a hug before smiling "I got your message last night rainbow...I'm sorry that I haven't talked to you all for awhile...I was busy..."

Rainbow dash could tell something was wrong, but she didn't want to pry, and upset the poor girl.

But she knew that something was definitely wrong.

Not as pleasing as the first chapter but it'll get better, hopefully

~flutters