Lucy bronze and keira walsh

Keira Walsh and Lucy bronze relationship unfolds :

When arriving at the airport all the girls go through security and everyone gets told what seat number they are in.

"Okay guys please we are all friends , do me a favour and don't go moving around seats! Right ... Steph Ellen and jill then on the next Collum it's jord Leah and Lucy bronze then next is Georgia Keira and Ellie and then ...." Phil continues. Lucy went up to Keira and gave her a hug and told her she will see on when we land. G kei and Ellie were happy with their seats as they were all best mates but kei secretly hoped that her roomie is Lucy Bonze!

When arriving at the hotel in Spain the rooms were called out but Steph (the captain)
"Once again don't get annoying if you wanted to be with someone please , right so Ellen and I , Jill and Demi , g and Ellie , jord and Leah , Lucy bronze and Keira...." Steph continued . Lucy looked and kei was a massive grin and went over and picked her up and swung her round with exitment. Steph smiled as she knew she did well with the rooms.

"I'm so happy" Lucy said

"Same , come on I wanna get the best bed!" Kei says
Steph came and pulled Lucy and kei to the side for a quick chat
"Ummm one problem with your room you've only got a double bed to share as there wasn't enough singles!" Steph grinned and walked to find Ellen

"Ummm I don't mind sleeping on the floor" Lucy said

"Not it's fine we are grown ups we can share a bed !" Kei said silently happy about the desision.

Late that evening lu y and Keira went back to the room and started getting ready.

"Umm can we watch some netflix ?" Kei asked innocently
Lucy turned on their fav romance film and snuggled up to Keira who was already falling asleep on Lucy's chest. Lucy's heart skipped a beat as she looked Down at the love of her life.

"Hey Luce can I ask you something" kei said lifting her head to become face to face with the beautiful defender

"Anything.." before anything else was said their eyes locked and connection sparked between them. Their lips locked together and their tounges slowly moved into each other's. Lucy's hand slowly made its way down keiras back slowly and Keira's hand gently taking off Lucy's shorts reaching down her leg.

"Are you sure your ready for this?"Lucy hesitated

"Ye I'm sure luce!" Keira said following a little moan as Lucy's fingers slipped in. Lucy quickly covered her mouth with her other hand to not let keiras moans wake people up. After a couple of minutes they swapped over but forgot to cover Lucy's mouth. Knowing the walls are thin they knew g and Ellie were to be able to hear this. After they finished they led there. Keiras head on Lucy's bare chest and they stared at the ceiling.

They talked all night long and only fell asleep at 3 after realising the time and that they had early training the next morning! But they believed it was the best night ever. They loved each tigers company and couldn't believe that they were able to share a room with eachother .