Ellie and joe

Sorry if it's a bit repetitive but trying to get through everyone's fav Couples!! Please tell me any ideas you want or any other couples to do !!!

Ellie stood in the hallway of St. George's park outside room 508. All the lionesses were aloud to see their partners or any loved ones for 2 hours tonight as they played well ... and Phil was getting annoyed that they get asking when they could see them !!

Ellie opened her room which she shared with Georgia stanway (but g and Olly were asked to get out by Ellie earlier on so they are on the beach till told otherwise by Ellie!!!) she went a sat on her bed ,soon followed by joe , and switched on netflix. They started to watch Their fav romantic movie and snuggled down together.

"I'm a little hot , so I'm going to change" Ellie said leaving the bed and getting her suitcase out. She took off her training top and her sports bra and changed into a Calvin Klein brallette and switched her training shorts into Nike pros! She was about to put her suitcase back when she felt joes arms place on her hips. She giggled and turned around. Their lips locked and joe pulled her onto the bed.

El lay there whilst joe was on top of her taking off her brallette.

"If you told me you wanted this I wouldn't of wasted my time getting changed!" Ellie giggled kissing joes neck

"More fun this way..." joe whispered sending sparks through Ellie's body.

After 1 minute all their clothes were on the floor in a pile and Ellie was still lying on her back and joe on top on the bed .

"Are you sure you wanna do this Ellie?" Joe whispered knowing they have training and Ellie may be tired from her england camp this week.

"Shut up joe and get on with it! I love you more than anything"! Joe instantly pushed up against Ellie and slowly pushed his dick in causing Ellie to let out a moan. Joe then took it back out to push it in harder leaving Ellie breathless. They continued changing positions.

"Shall I pull out?" Joes said

"Ye , I don't wanna get pregnant!" Ellie said as joe pulled out and released on Ellie's chest. Joe then lent back in and kissed his beautiful girlfriend. They lay there out of breath for a couple of minutes until there was a knock on the door.

"Quick chuck on a T-shirt" Ellie said frantically chucking on one of joes oversized T-shirt's and went to answer the door .

"Hi Ellie , just have to check on the girls under 23 to make sure your all okay ! So how are you ?" Phil looking at Ellie awkwardly

"Ahah don't be so awkward Phil! Ye we are good just watching a movie... when's the meeting tonight?" Ellie replied

"9 after dinner okay ?" Phil said walking to the next room which had Lucy and Keira in(even tho Lucy was 26 Keira was still 22 so needed to check up)

Ellie entered back into the room and they both sighed in relief that they didn't get caught.

they showered and met up with Georgia and Olly on the beach. Having to say goodbye to their partners were hard but that's why they do it together! They kissed their boyfriends and went to find Keira and Lauren hemp who they haven't heard from in a while and the 2hours was coming to a finish.

When they met up with them all they went dokie for dinner meeting up with all the other lionesses.

"So guys how was it?" Ellen says to the youngest members of the team as they sat down

"Huh"? Ellie said confused

"Stop it Ellen they obviously are good kids" Steph says

"Phhh with joe .. ye it was fun I guess" Ellie says awkwardly

"Wait whattttt!?? Did you all sleep with your partners??" Steph says shocked

"Ummm" they all said

"I didn't" g said sadly

"Ye cos you got caught last time and he stayed over which wasn't suppose to happen and Ellie had to stay in my Lauren's room and then you were late to training so you've been banned this time from shagging him" Steph says as a joke

They all laugh and continue talking about their evenings

"Kei isn't it weird that you shag Lucy then you see her like all the time like doesn't it get wierd how everyone knows you shag eachother and then everyone is mates with you all"! G says

"Well it's a little awkward how my best mate Lucy bronze fucks my little kei kei" Steph says giving kei a glare

"Shut up Steph you love it really!" Kei kicks g under the table as to what she said and replies to Steph with joke that they are just jealous that they can't have their partners on camp 24/7 !!

The conversations flow and the night goes on....