END IS ALMOST THERE

[WARNING]
THIS PAGE HAS EVERYTHING I LOVE THE MOST ITS FNAF SONGS.

PLEASE IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS PLEASE IGNORE THE PLAYING MUSIC PARTS.

As march 21 came around I decided to take a night walk tonight.
As I took my dinner I put the plate in a plastic bag then I put inside the purse i use to put everything in. I hid behind the heart shaped statue from valentine's day, The sisters are not much strong enough to get rid of it so it's mostly a problem that'll take months.

No one saw me so I carefully ran away, nurses would say that its important for me to wear heels when I wear the purple female uniform to make it beautiful but I always refuse since I didn't learn how to walk with them and I don't really want to be feminine.

So instead I went downstairs to wear the cyan uniform
I threw my purple uniform in the floor.

After I wore it I got through the barrier hole and l walked everywhere looking for somewhere to explore till- ALARMS AGAIN.
I ran to the bunker but I tripped because more people were running faster as they can to the bunker.

A lot of them died because they have broken bones or fatigue or just too slow.

Some spider almost attacked me, an Nurse attacked him with a holy stick, leaving him to fall a bit

As angel turned into a spider he attacked me till my death was near, he was kicked out of the bunker, lucky me. Again.

I was panicking with a lot of injuries. A nurse promised that he will take care of me.

There's brothers in the sanatorium I haven't knew.

In the morning he took me to nursery room, getting scissors and medical kit ready fix my injury.

He took a piece of cotton and band aid. Putting in my knees making it bleed less, I feel happy but I didn't know why did someone i haven't knew or met attacked me.

After he fixed my injury,I left the room to run to breakfast till it's over, announcing it's end.

Another new nurse came in the sanatorium and a lot of patients began to annoy her never ending.
As I came in to stop them I started with "You cannot do this to her, she haven't done anything yet, She just started, can you go do it to someone else that deserved it?"

As I said it, valindra came in, hitted all of us with the holy stick. We fainted for an hour
And its 16:00 holy hour starts now. We're all in lecture hall and there was holy water in my hand, I left lecture hall to rest.

(Time skip to end of dinner)

As I need to care for my eyes they seem like they are not okay, as I went to a dorm by myself

I began to sleep but right away I heard a scream.
I decided to open my bag, getting my headphones.

Song playing "Dream your Dream" by Tryhardninja
(listen to it it's so fucking nice) I put it in the middle volume I haven't heard a scream but knocks

Next song "Happiest day fnaf 3 minigame"

As I lower my volume I saw angel knocking for help, bleeding. I opened the door, He inhaled, he was scared so much. Spiders were chasing him for an hour (it's 12PM)

As I unplug the headphones we both vibe to fnaf songs screaming the man behind the slaughter, A lot of spiders heard us, nurses telling us to keep it down, But we disobey them.

Next song: Salvaged by Natewantstobattle

(3AM)
Did we end up in quarantine for waking all of them? Yeah but we raised the volume much worse, we were dancing to it with everyone in there

(3:39 AM)
It was insane till bunker hour came

Angel grabbed my arm, running to the bunker

It turned scary for us both till spiders were in west wing (BUNKER, PLAYGROUND, NURSERY, OFFICE, THERAPY AND NEAR LECTURE HALL.)

Song playing Salvaged (instrumental by Natewantstobattle

There wasn't the chill spiders because they got out to hurt new patients or...

They're dead.

I saw a dead body looking like Raya, gabriel, jamie and jaden..

Why? Just why?
They've blocked the way and the time ended, closing the bunker.
After it closed it is no longer safe for us to live so we ran to quarantine fast as we can before they follow us there.

In the morning-