Enough Space (grohlkins)

This is entirely fictional, I don't know the Foo Fighters so it's all made up and all that jazz.

Enjoy!

Taylor's P.O.V.

I didn't understand why I should be happy for him. I had been literally in a coma and he had gone to play with some other band. My insides burned when he decided not to cancel the show we had tonight. Well, I wasn't angry because we were still doing the show, I was angry because the reason he hadn't cancelled it was probably because he had a performance with Queens the day before too. That fucking pissed me off.

Right now he sat writing the set list we were going to play in 3 hours. I was fucking off with him, but I didn't miss how he carefully wrote each letter and how he played with his short hair when he didn't know the next song. I was fucking pissed but those details didn't escape me. I wish they would, I shouldn't be fucking thinking like this when I'm angry with him. But the thing was that it had been such a long time we hadn't been in the same room that I longed to be with him. To talk and laugh and tease each other, but at the same time I had to do what my angry self said, because it was right.

"Do you think we should play Generator?" he asked Nate "I mean, I don't know how we're gonna do the hour then.."

Nate looked at Chris for his opinion, shrugging.

"Fuck no!" I jumped in "People don't know Generator. We have to play something that they know"

"Well tell me then something that they know and I haven't put yet" Dave said trying to keep his cool.

"Learn to fly?"

"Done"

"Monkey wrench?"

"Done"

I pecked over to see the sheet with the names of the songs "Exhausted? What the fuck? We never play that!"

He looked at me, I had engaged him "Well then tell me what to play because I have no fucking idea! I'm always the one to do the set list, you could do it too!"

"What?! That's not true, you always volunteer first. And I'm fucking sure you're just putting those songs so the crowd doesn't like us and you can go with Queens" I spit out hurt.

He frowned "What the fuck, man? You don't know anything!"

"Yes! Of course I fucking do! What a coincidence that you decide to go when the band doesn't go forward. It's your fucking band, man, and you leave when things start to go not-so-smoothly. Fucking genius"

"Fuck you that's not true" he stood up and walked to the other end of the room, wanting to end the conversation.

I couldn't end this now, no fucking way, I had to know things. Our friendship had fallen for the last months and I fucking needed to know why "And what about London then?" I asked "What the fuck can you say about London? That isn't true neither? Then that you didn't fucking visit once isn't true. You don't leave your fucking friend to rehabilitate alone, no you didn't" my voice was full of sarcasm.

He shot me a look "You're fucking looking for it Hawkins!"

"I'm not looking for it, I just really fucking need an answer! I don't fucking understand okay!"

"Can you guys fucking calm down!? You can talk this out like normal people" Nate tried to silence us. I appreciated it but it wasn't the moment.

Dave ignored him "What don't you understand?!" he continued shouting at me "That I did what you said?! Because if you remember, you told me to fuck off! Literally! I was there the whole two fucking weeks! Two weeks sitting on that shitty chair waiting! That was fucking hell for me! Watching you there. Then you fucking wake up and tell me to fuck off! What do I do? Fuck off of course!!"