Chapter 1 - The Beginning

In a world filled with mythical creatures, magical beasts and treacherous landscapes, how does one survive, well by grouping up into a party and eventually forming guilds, by doing this people from all over started to join, all with different skills and abilities, but our story is focused on but one man, his name, Shadow.

It was an ordinaryday for shadow, he was on his way back from completing a beast quest, it wasn'tanything hard just a simple, acquire a few salamander scales, it wasn't a high levelledquest, just a low levelled one that anyone could do, the scales were for ablacksmith that wanted to add them as decorations for some chest plates, shadowdidn't know why but it payed good so he didn't complain, but on his way to theguild for payment, someone bump into him "h-hey watch where you'regoing" shadow didn't realise but he had bumped into another adventurer, itwas a small female with short blackish brown hair, by the looks of it, she wasa beginner "sorry about that ma'am, I was lost thought" that was a lie,he simply didn't see her, "ok, but just make sure your paying attention toyour surroundings" she said with a rude and sassy tone, shadow didn'tcare, all he cared about was getting his pay in time so he could get somethingto eat before the market's closed, "well I'd be best on my way now, have agood afternoon" the girl simply huffed as he left her to continue his wayto the guild.

(I know it isn't a lot but i've just started to do this, and this was the first thing that came into my head, and i dont have alot of material to work with so please forgive me as i am learning how to do stories.)