Chapter 2 - The unlikely duo

After shadow handed in his salamander scales to the guild he went to the market to find a place to eat, he soon found himself at a sushi stand and ordered 6 sushi roll, shadow loved sushi ever since he was a kid, but as he was leaving the stand, he bumped into the same girl from before "hey watch where- oh it's you again" she said with angst in her voice, " oh hey look who it is, the short stack, getting in other people's way again I see" shadow said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice entertained by his words, "i'll get you for this!!!" she said whilst walking off, shadow just laughed entertained by what had transpired, "don't you think that was abit hurtful, you should apologize to her" a stranger said with a glare in their eyes, shadow did feel bad after he finished laughing.

"I cant believe im about to do this, but their right i should apologise,later", the only issue with that is he was wearing heavy armour and was slow so he wouldn't be able to catch up to her, and besides he was tired so he decided if he bumped into her again tomorrow he would apologise then.

After a long day shadow finally returned to his room he was renting out, it wasn't the best place to sleep in but the rent was cheap and affordable. He was living in the guilds inn, even though he was a member he still had to pay rent. His armour was some

(In case you guys were wandering about anything specific about shadow here is his profile.

First name - Shadow
Last name - N/A (for now)
DoB - 05/03/1602
Age - 18
Gender - male
Guild - Reptar
Height - 6 foot tall
Weight - unknown due to his armour
Country - just think of it as an medieval Australia

His armor:

HIs level - 100 - Tank

personality: kind, sarcastic, can be a bit prideful, bit of a comedian 

And that's everything for him, and no the girl will not become his lover, that will be another characters honour)