2

Double update!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up later that day coughing. Badly. I open my eyes and when I did I was in horror. My home

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Was burning down. Once I had faced the shock, I hurry to get up from my bed, grabbing a backpack that was here when I found it. I begin to pack my bag full of clothes and a bottle I kept in my room for such emergencies as fast as I could before the fire broke out in my room. As I rush around the room with tears in my eyes, not because of the smoke but because I'm being forced to leave my home.

After stuffing a small blanket inside my bag, I jump out my bedroom window, and  rushed to my garden and to pick some fruit before throwing them into my bag before running towards the pond a few feet  from the burning cabin.

I ran the fastest I've ever ran as tears ran down my face. ''Those stupid fucking dogs.'' I curse out as I slow down already reaching the pond. I collapse under a tree, pulling my legs close to my chest as I cry softly to myself.

That cabin was my home for all of my life and I couldn't help but get even more angry at a specific person. Eric Nam. Ever since I met him wondering the woods, hes been determined to make me his. He was a complete weirdo and smelt like literal shit. If he thought that burning down MY home was gonna make me run to him with open arms then he was so damn wrong. I'll continue on running away from him as long as he lives.

I pull out a blanket from my bag and covers myself with it, wanting to get some sleep before I had to move away from here so I wouldn't get caught. Closing my eyes tightly, I fall back into a deep slumber.