108.

"That was exhausting," Eddy sighed after putting Elise to bed. She had been sleeping in Eddy's mom's arms for the past hour before they figured it was time to go and let them have some time for themselves. Brett had never been more grateful for anything in his life, except of course how grateful he was for Eddy and Elise.

"You can do whatever you want right now, but I'm heading to bed," Brett sighed, getting out of the couch. "Since she's sleeping and everything."

"I'll come with you," Eddy sighed, rubbing his eyes. "Just gonna upload a video from the backlog first, so people don't worry too much about us."

"Good idea. Come to bed soon, then," Brett said, giving Eddy a quick kiss before walking to the bedroom and bellyflopping onto the bed. He didn't even bother brushing his teeth or undressing or anything.

He had no idea how long time had passed when he woke up from the mattress dipping as Eddy sat down on it. Had he fallen asleep?

"You not gonna take of your jeans, love?" Eddy asked softly, running a hand through his hair. "And take your glasses off?"

Brett grunted and rolled over to his back, looking up at Eddy.
"Do I have to?" he sighed, closing his eyes again. He just wanted to sleep.

"I'll help you out," Eddy chuckled, taking his glasses off his face and leaning down to kiss him gently. Brett smiled against his lips.

"You're the best, have I told you that?" Brett asked when Eddy leaned over him to put his glasses on the bedside table on his side. "It's insane I get to share the bed with you."

"You're sweet, but I think you're the best. Thank you for giving us Elise," Eddy said, opening the button on Brett's jeans to pull them off him. "With Leonora's help, of course."

Brett snorted and leabed his head properly back on the pillow as Eddy pulled his jeans off.
"I'd argue Leonora did most of the work, but you're welcome I guess," he sighed. "Thank you for taking care of me and Elise and for staying after everything I did to you."

"Let's not bring up that," Eddy sighed as he laid down next to Brett and pulled the duvet around them. "I love you."

"I love you too," Brett said, sneaking an arm around Eddy and pulling him closer. "But I really think we should try and sleep while Elise sleep, and we'll talk whenever she's awake."

"Sounds like an amazing plan," Eddy smiled against Brett's neck and closing his eyes. "Goodnight, then."

"Goodnight," Brett sighed, closing his eyes.

It was quiet for about five minutes. Five wonderful minutes before the sound of cries were heard muffled through the walls. Eddy let out a huge sigh, but rolled over to go check on her.

"I can go, if you want to sleep?" Brett offered, not having opened his eyes. He felt Eddy stand up from the bed.

"Nah, you seemed tired, I'll take it. Your turn next time."

"Deal," Brett sighed, pulling the duvet around him. Eddy hadn't even gotten to the door before Brett was snoring again.