Here the Teasis

Fuck you the meme is dead but it felt fitting so here I am.

Listen here buckos I need help. My history on this website so far has been... less than satisfying, for myself and most likely everyone else who started my stories.

I'm also here to sincerely apologize to anyone who had read my two works, before being abruptly being cut off by my lazy, uninspired ass.

I wanted to tell anyone, just a little bit why.

First off, my first story, Team OVRW.

I've always thought of most RWBY stories to be uninspired, copies of one another, and I thought I'd break that chain just a little.

But I'm a fucking hypocrite, cause I have committed the worst of such, I literally just copied from the show itself, word for word, and shoved my characters in there.

Out of all the books I've read on Wattpad, my own is my least favorite.

My second book, is a little better received by myself.

Although, I had begun that book when I had gone through somewhat of a craze into 'reaction' type fanfics, where a cast of a show watches something, whether it be their show, another show, other fanfics, or memes.

I had started the book wanting to make my own, have the cast of BNHA watch the horrors of Bloodborne, and give the Hunter a history with some of the characters, to give emotional depth.

But I changed my mind around halfway through the USJ Incident, when I came up with a full little plot for it, hence the Witches appearing in the real world, and the mysterious figure that was helping Shigaraki(Probably not that mysterious to anyone who's played Bloodborne.)

But I had already started the book with the other story plan in mind, and it felt weird continuing it like that, yet I couldnt find the motivation to go and change it.

So here I am, not exactly out of ideas, but not exactly ready to expand any of them into actually full-blown stories. So I'm asking this to you... anyone who reads this.

Give me an idea, an idea you believe could unravel into a wonderful story, but you dont have the time, or the patience to write it, well, I'd really love to.

I've watched a decent amount of anime, and decent knowledge of a lot of little things, if your idea is something I've watched, it'll come out faster, if it isnt, I'll have to take a little time to watch it myself, I will tell you which of them it is.

And if you dont have an idea... well comment on another idea you've seen that you like, and say something like "This one" or something, it'll definitely help me find one to pick.

Heres a list of some anumo's I've watched

Attack on Titan
Akame Ga Kill
No Game No Life
Boku No Hero Academia
Dragon Ball/Z/Super/Heroes
Sword Art Online
Pokemon
Dr.Stone

Out of those very read the manga of

Akame Ga Kill
Boku No Hero Academia
Dragon Ball Series
Dr.Stone

Heres some games

Dark Souls 123
Bloodborne
Sekiro SDT
Undertale
Pokemon
Hollow Knight
Enter The Gungeon
Smash Bros Ultimate

Heres some ones I havent watched but have read so many fanfics about I still know the plot.

RWBY
Familiar of Zero
Fate/Stay Night
Naruto
One Piece

That... shoudl be it, tell me some specifics if you could, like if you want it to be an OC, a male reader, a crossover, if you want a specific characters powers if you want a male reader crosseover.. thing.

That should be it, thanks to all of you if you've made it through all that stuff, and even if you didnt and scrolled all the way down here to get to the point, thanks for giving me the time, if you could, put suggestions here, though it doesnt exactly matter where they are, I'll still get to them.

I'll be making an update once I choose the story I'll be taking up.

Thank you all, for reading my other stories even if they weren't all that good, and thanks to any who leave a suggestion in advance.

Good Bye!