six.

One hour.

Two hours.

Time passed by and by and Hoseok was losing his mind. It had been two hours and a half since he got out of the phone with Yoongi. He had a bad feeling at the pit of his stomach that made him nauseous. His heart beating hard against his chest, wanting to break free. His mind had gone from 0 to 100. He had called and texted about 30 times now, but never got a response from the other male.

"I'm sure he was probably pulled back to work or something Hobie," Jimin tried to calm his stressed out fiance, but to no avail. He watch from the couch as the male walked back and forth on their living room. Sighing, he pushed his hair back, away from his face, and followed his fiance again. The man was not stoping.

"He said he was out though. When he called. He should be on his way home. What if he was taken by the taxi driver? What if he got abducted? Or what if they did something worse? Or if he got into an accident?" Hoseok went on and on with possibilities of his lovers lateness. Maybe it was the fact that he had worked in the military and saw how terrible things could be, or because of what happened a long time ago, memories he preferred would have stay hidden. It was causing his mind to go into dark places he didn't want to visit. "I don't have a good feeling right now."

Jimin stayed quiet, knowing deep down inside those things have also crossed through his mind. He was scared too. However, he had to be there for the man who couldn't stay put for one second. With a sigh, he got up from the couch, stood in the middle, arms crossed over his chest, and when Hoseok turned back around to walk to the other end, he stopped and looked at Jimin.

"Panicking is not going to help the situation hyung," Jimin spoke, softly looking at his fiance's eyes. "Let's just wait a few more minutes and then we can try calling him again, okay?"

Hoseok stared at his eyes before he sighed and nodded his head, hand going through his hair nervously, "yeah, yeah. Let's do that, I'm sorry."

"It's nothing you should apologize for. Not like you can prevent it," he took his hand and smiled, "now, sit down please. You are stressing me out pacing back and forth," he giggled pulling him to the couch.

The youngest laid down before pulling Hoseok on top of him. To make him calm down, he started threating his fingers through his hair, one hand on his back caressing small circles. The male simply hugged him by the waist and got comfortable before closing his eyes. The two stayed in silence, although not awkward.

Just like the youngest had said, a few minutes had passed and the front door rustled as someone unlocked the door, causing both males to stop talking. They stared at the door until it was opened, revealing a messy haired Yoongi with tired eyes and wet clothing. His eyebrows were furrowed as he murmured something under his breath, clearly displeased. Droplets of water crashing on the floor everytime he made a movement.

He dropped his things on the floor before closing the door and looking at both his lovers, a very tired face. "Hey. I'm sorry, I was called back to the office  and t-" he didn't finish his sentence before he was tackled into a hug by both males, causing him to lose his balance and fall on the floor, with them on top of him. He held them by the waist as he tried to break the fall and grunted slightly in discomfort. "Is everything okay?" he asked confused at the sudden action.

"Nothing, just stay like this," Hoseok said, his face hiding on the crook of his neck, hands holding him by his waist.

Yoongi sighed caressing their backs, "my phone died. Sorry to make you worry," he said quietly, closing his eyes tiredly.

"Next time call us from a different number you dummy," Jimin hit his chest lightly before smiling, a wash of relieve spreading through his body. "Hobi was going crazy and pacing back and forth."

"Shut up," the said boy complained and looked over at his traitorous lover with a pout. "Don't make fun of my nervousness."

"Well, now that we are all soaked, should we, shower? Together?" the youngest suggested with a cheeky smile looking at both.

Yoongi opened his eyes only to see two set of brown orbs looking at him. He shrugged, "sure, let's go shower. I guess I need it."

The next morning, Yoongi woke up with a body ache. Of course he would. Considering how both his fiances were hugging him on either side, entangled around him. Jimin on his left and Hoseok on his right. The youngest of the three hugging his arms like a teddy bear, and the other using it as a pillow facing Yoongi, his hands resting on the oldest chest. He was trapped.

He moved slightly, trying to get comfortable and sighed when he couldn't achieve anything. He felt even more tired than he did yesterday. Maybe it was the countless sleepless nights finally catching up on him or it was the night activities he endured with his lovers after coming home late. Either way, he could use the sleep. But with his arms going numb and his body hurting, it was almost impossible. Moving slightly, he pulled his arm out of Jimin's grasp. The youngest moaned a complaint before getting closer to him and staying asleep. How cute.

He felt Hoseok stir next to him before he murmured, "stop moving so much."

"I can't feel my arm," he commented looking at the sleeping beauty on his right.

"It will be fine," he tightened his hold on the arm and sighed after.

The oldest couldn't help but laugh at how adorable he was being before kissing the top of his head. "As much as I love you, I really need my arm baby."

The other groaned again before reluctantly letting go of his arm and rubbing his eyes. "Can you stay in bed longer?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Yeah," Hoseok laid his head on his chest again and closed his eyes. Listening to Yoongi's heartbeat seemed to always make him sleepy.

Yoongi started caressing his hair and smiled, "Holly must be hungry."

"I beat you to it. I gave him food last night because I wanted more cuddles in the morning," he sighed satisfied before getting more comfortable.

The oldest chuckled, "fair enough."

"Yah, I'm trying to sleep here," Jimin murmured under his breath, and opened his eyes to meet the other two. "Stop talking."

"Good morning beautiful," Yoongi said loudly and started to bathe him in kissed all over his face.

The youngest laughed at his antics and pushed him off a couple of times, though that didn't stop Yoongi to continue. "Seriously hyung, stop," he laughed grabbing him by the cheeks after and crashing his lips on the olders in a sweet kiss.

"You two are cute," Hoseok commented looking adoringly at both males who looked at him right after with amused faces.

Jimin got on top of Yoongi and flopped next to him, pushing him to the end of the bed and hugged Hoseok, "no, you are cute," he kissed the tip of his nose before smiling happily.

"You are so cringey."

"Look who is talking, Mr. Sunshine. You are the king of cringe."

Yoongi smiled at both of them and pulled Jimin closer to him closing his eyes with a happy sigh, "both of you are, so shut up," he lowerd his hands to Jimin's abdomen and started tickling him.

The youngest squirmed under his touch and started laughing loudly and kicking his legs, trying to break away from the touch. "Hyung! Stop! No! Haha!" Hoseok decided to join and Jimin was a complete giggly mess. He kicked and turn to no avail.

When they stopped, Jimin sat up on bed scolding both of them for invading his private bubble, to which Hoseok reminded him what had happened the night before, causing Jimin to blush and crash his forhead on Yoongi's chest in an attempt to hide.

Yoongi caressed his hair and gave him a kiss on the head with a smile. He looked at Hoseok shaking his hand and grabbed his hand pulling him close to both of them. Hoseok rested his head in Jimin's back while Yoongi found a way to somehow hug both of them.

He truly loved them both.

-

I'm jobless ✌🏻🙃

and I may or may not be freaking out with bills coming up.