Levi

This was the last year of high school, and yet you were forced to join this club called janitor club. None of your friends wanted to join that club, but you had no other choice.

But what you didn't know was that the moderator of the club was Levi Ackerman. Your annoyed mood turned into excitement, you admired Levi's fighting skills for years and you'd like to know how to clean the Levi way, you were fangirling in your brain.

When Levi was inspecting the members, he stared at you and asked in a really deep voice

"who are you?"

You immediately saluted and said "(y/n) sir, reporting for duty!"

He stared at you for a while, "I need more details..."

You were confused "excuse me, but I didn't understand your question"

"I asked who you are, not what your name is. I need more details"

"Okay. My name is (y/n), I am from (random place). Last year of high school, janitor of the grade school for 6 years straight,sir!"

He nodded, then moved to the next person. You sighed in relief, you didn't get yourself completely humiliated. You asked yourself though

"But...why did he need details?"

After the inspection, Levi assigned the members to clean specific locations, and...guess what room you had to clean? Yup...the bathroom!

The bad part of cleaning this kind of bathroom is it was the male's bathroom, and it was huge. You didn't get in the bathroom yet, but when you arrived, you saw Levi. He told you to clean the faucets, you immediately did. The room was filled with silence until

"You have quick cleaning skills, (y/n)..."

You scratched your head in surprise, was that a compliment? You just sighed and thanked him, another minute of silence occurred, then

"you know not everyone cleans quick, but it looks like you have guts. Good job..."

You laughed "well, you're doing better, Levi. Everyone knows you as a clean freak, right?" You covered your mouth, that was so embarrassing

You were scared you might punished, but instead...he didn't punish you at all

"If you were janitor for 6 straight years, then that makes you a clean freak too, right?"

You nodded in agreement, then it was lunch time. He asked you to eat lunch with him, you nodded without saying a word, but in your mind you were surprised. Your lunch wasn't silent at all, Levi kept giving compliments about your cleaning skills, you were shocked, does he like you?

You decided to be brave and asked him " Levi, can I speak with you in private?"

He smirked, then grabbed your wrist, going to the male's bathroom again. He asked you curiously "so... What did you want to tell me?"

You sighed " look, I know it's only been a day. But...I like you, and I'm starting to wonder...the details, the "being together in the bathroom", the compliments, the smirk...do you like me?"

He pinned you to the corner, your cheeks were burning

"L-Levi...wha-"

He immediately kissed you, and spoke softly "does that answer your question?"

You nodded, then he grabbed you arm "alright, now let's go..."