Eren 2

Recommended:
Eren (required)

You and Eren were allowed to hang out cause of Mikasa's permission. After the incident, she was your best friend, and she was happily welcomed to your group.

You and Eren became best friends as well. you had a crush on him, but never wanted to express it, so you just kept it in your mind and managed to control it. You told Mikasa about this, you were scared at first, but then she said you'd be just fine with her lil bro.

You didn't express liking him by watching him or following him everywhere, you actually expressed it by drawing. You drew him a lot, you kept trying not to let him look at your drawings.

A few weeks later, the high school became a boarding school. Your roommate was Mikasa and Eren's was...Jean...

Eren didn't hate being his roommate though. He and Jean used to be enemies in the past, but now they're friends. You and Mikasa...of course you two were fine with each other. You guys are best friends now, so...

You had a day with no school, so you and Mikasa just stayed in the room the whole day.

While Mikasa was eating lunch, you were at the bedroom (cause you managed to finish faster). You were drawing a portrait of Eren. (The portrait's the picture above)

Just when you were finished coloring,

"That's one good poster"

You turned around to see Mikasa right beside you, watching you draw.

"Th-thanks...how'd you get here so fast?"

"Im a ninja..."

You stared at her with a 'da faq' look, she grabbed the poster and immediately rolled it.

"(y/n), I invited Eren over, do you want him to see that?"

You took the poster and hid it under the bed "is he here?"

"Whoa...don't get too pressured...he and Jean are still in Starbucks...so, they won't be here in another-"

KNOCK KNOCK

Mikasa sighed, "and...they're here" she facepalmed after that

You opened the door. Eren and Jean were both holding two iced cappuccinos. You helped them with the coffee, Mikasa prepared snacks. You all sat on the dining table.

"This is one nice place you have" Eren said, looking around the room

You smiled "Thanks to Hanji, we got a suite for just 10 dollars added in the tuition"

"(y/n), where's the science project we've been working on? I need to submit it"

"Oh it's in my room, I'll get it right away" you immediately went to your room, Eren and Mikasa followed you, but Jean stayed in the table. You went under the bed, that was where your project was located. Suddenly the poster rolled out of the bed. Eren grabbed the poster and checked it out. You crawled out of the bed and took it from him, he smirked

"What was this for...?"

You blushed, speechlessly "Uhh..."

He smiled. Then took some tape from the box where you kept the project, and posted the poster on the wall. "Don't hide your talents, (y/n)...cause they're amazing"

"Th-tha-thanks..." You stuttered

"Cmon, let's go back to the table..."

"O-okay...😊"