Chapter 1

Adam pov
"Adam wake up its time for school dumbass" a voice yelled. I groan as I get up out of bed tired from yesterday. Which was spent unpacking box. Having just moved to this town in the middle of the first semester.
"Adam I swear if you don't get your ass down here in the next-" my sister yelled. I cut her off
"Yeah yeah im done getting ready chill out". I walk down the stairs of our new house. Walking to the front door were my twin stood. Her arms crossed. Her signature necklace held between her teeth her,Silver braces visible something she only did when she was pissed off. I give her a smile, she drops her necklace smiling back.
"Lets get going to school A" I say as I walk past Avion and open the door leaving the house
"Yeah yeah" she responded.

Time skip school
"Ugh i wish we could drive all ready" Avion complained. I nodded in agreement as we walked through the front doors of the school. Hardly anyone noticed us when we walked up the stairs of the school. I walked ahead of my sister and glared at the front office door. FUCK SCHOOL was all that was running through my head on the walk here, but my chance to skip the first day was stopped before it even crossed my mind. I walked through the door and leaned my back on the wall next to the door. Avion walked to the front desk. I put my headphones on and started listening to kpop BTS no more dream.
Time skip in class
Tap tap tap
I stared at the clock in the front of my fifth period class almost lunch. ugh FUCK SCHOOL.
Dingdong
"FINALLY" i yelled. Everyone in the class stared at me as I left the classroom running to find my twin. Suddenly i was yanked backwards in to the boys bathroom
"Man they were right you are a cutie" the boy who yanked me into the bathroom said look at my body up-and-down.
"What the fuck" i say to my self.
"What was that love" he whispered in my ear causing my to shiver.
"What the hell back u-" i was cut of by him lightly biting my ear
"Whaw whaw what why" i said shocked at his actions. He chuckled
" names micheal cutie whats your name" he asked.
"Why should i tell you creep" I answer back. He pushes me against the wall, slamming his hands beside my head and places his knee in between my legs. Leaving no chance of escaping. He Leans close to my ear. I could feel his hot breath on the shell of my ear.
"One don't call me creep if you want to call me something other then my name call me daddy. Two  if you don't tell me your name then ill do something more then biting your ear love" he spoke in a low tone that gave me chills.
"A-Adam" i answer with a stutter.
"Adam Adam Adam what a cute name you have love" micheal said still with his mouth near my ear. He moves taking a step back and goes to say something but before he could i run out of the bathroom.