Broken.

This chapter is 7,000 words altogether and that is pretty insane. I want all of the events to happen in one chapter so it will flow a lot easier into the next. Needless to say, buckle up ladies and gentlemen because this one is gonna be a doozy. Hope you all enjoy and see ya later.

Ladybug was almost done with her nightly patrol, all that was left was the neighborhood near her home and at that point, she could meet up with Chat. As she zipped through her balcony for a split second, she saw a dark figure hiding behind a chimney, almost as if it was staring at her.

Ladybug noticed the odd figure and therefore landed on a building adjacent to the building the figure was standing out. "Hello?" She called out but the guy did not respond. She continues to call out the unidentified figure, demanding for it to present itself but all the dark silhouette was doing was...nothing. Standing still, doing absolutely nothing. The longer the tension went, the more uncomfortable it became for her.

Ladybug then decided to pull up her yoyo in an attempt to call Chat over for help and that was when the silhouette moved slightly forwards, startling the frightened hero. During that split opening of Ladybug's hesitancy, another figure sneaked up behind her and put her arms into a lock and unable to break free.

(Another guy came out of nowhere and he's strong to add)

Ladybug aggressively tried to break free but there was no sign of him backing down. On the contrary the big figure tightened his grip on Ladybug, very painful cries echoed the night as he continues to bend her arm further. The first figure all of a sudden appeared in front of the distressed hero. He looked down and started to analyze the captured girl.

After assessing the situation, a butterfly symbol appeared on his face and grabbed his attention away from her. "We easily captured Ladybug Hawkmoth '' he informs him and by the way he smiles as he reports, she's guessing that he was pleased with the outcome. As the skinny figure speaks with Hawkmoth and the other holding her down, Ladybug quietly observed her enemies and surroundings.

(One of the akumas is a skinny, medium sized man and by how much he's  doing the talking, I'm guessing he's the brains of the operation. Based on his physique and how quickly he maneuvered from the building across from me to here in a short time. His power is probably speed or teleportation. The second akuma behind me is a very huge, muscular man with visible white hair. He does not appear to talk much and strength seems to be his specialty and he approached me very quietly).

Looking at both of them, their appearance seems so casual. Both are matching a black tuxedo with spikes coming out from their shoulder blades, Green inner shirts, a black bucket hat, and wearing gloves with spikes on its knuckles. Both of them were wearing really odd masks, almost traditional Japanese masks. The skinny guy wore a  white kitsune fox with red outlines and the big one is wearing a deep red tengu mask.

Ladybug came to the conclusion that these akumas were in a different league compared to all the previous akumas they encountered. These akumas radiates negative emotions that even sends shivers down Ladybug's spine. The Hawkmoth sign vanished from the lanky guys face and instead directed his attention towards Ladybug, slowly creeping to the defenseless girl.

"Hello Ms. Ladybug. My name is Celeritas and my partner here is Viribus. Go on Viri say hello" he insists but he stood there quiet, not uttering a word. A disappointed Celeritas let out a deep sigh and continued on "anyway....sorry for what he is doing to you but we ask for the miraculous of destruction so what I need now is you to call out for your partner. Can you do that?"

Ladybug kept quiet, ignoring his request so he started to persist. Celeritas grabbed her yoyo from her waist and toyed with it for a bit, trying to see how it works. Obviously the yoyo doesn't respond to any commands but Ladybug so he then asks kindly if she could call him over to again no response from her.