Reveal.

Ms. Death is caught in a pinch. Infront of her is the newly awakened Ladybug and Bunnix and behind her is an even more threatening Chat Noir whom is juiced up in destructive juice.

Thinking about it, Chat Noir's cataclysm is more versatile which makes it more dangerous than hers and Ladybugs new suit gives the Ladybug user more abilities than she ever knew existed so it's easy to assume she is put at an disadvantage but.....that's not how she sees it.

Like a new kid being given a new technology. They may have attained newly found powers and abilities but both of them are still inexperienced with it. The two just recently received these new gifts so she will use it to her advantage.

During the years of isolation with both powers of creation and destruction, she didn't just spend her time dilly dallying.

"You're not gonna help?" Ladybug directs her attention towards Bunnix which just stands idly by. "I can't help you this time, minibug. I'm sorry but the rules of time prevents me from interacting with your world anymore. I have to abide by its rules of not tampering with the timelines and as you know, I already involve myself a little too much so you guys are on your own."

(Ugh. Again with this rules of time nonsense. With my memories back, I forgot how annoying these rules of time are.)

Ladybug sighs in disappointment, "our timelines are already tampered enough. Ms. Death here alone is proof enough. Can't you just make an exception?"

The young bluenette tries her best to convince her but the expression of regret can be seen all over her face. It is very aggravating. Coming into terms of their situation, she directs her attention back into her older self.

"Sorry, you are on your own for now. I'll be back soon when she is defeated. I'll take care of it from there" Bunnix opens a portal behind the bluenette and steps in, never to be seen again.

(When she is defeated? With how things going. It'll be more of if we CAN defeat her or not.)

She will just have to do this with Chat Noir but will that be enough?

"Now Chat!" Ladybug shouts as she flies up using her new gadget backpack that allows her to sprout wings and fly. "RIGHT!" Chat heard loud and clear and with no to waste, he activates his cataclysm and charges straight towards their opponent.

His pounce was so strong that upon lifting his feet, the intense pressure was so immense that it left a crack in its wake.

"Cataclysm" he brings up his right arm and attempts to touch Ms. Death, aiming for the one shot kill. That however proved to be futile when she easily dodges it by jumping upwards.

While she is in the air, that leaves her vulnerable in which Ladybug takes advantage of. It was her turn as she throws her yoyo and wraps it around the villain to restrain her.

Another attempt that goes south as Ms. Death also saw this coming. Using her cat-like sixth sense, Ms. Death foresaw this event and so she willingly allows the yoyo to wrap around her to only reverse it.

As soon as the yoyo wraps around her and tightens, she forcibly angles her body until her head is facing downward. Using that momentum, she catches the string that connects her with Ladybug and with both of her feet, forcibly tugging on her yoyo.

Chat Noir, watching from the ground, senses that Ms. Death was up to something so he instantly takes action as he also leaps upwards to her and tries to stop her.

Everything was coming together as expected and now that Chat Noir has left himself wide open, she will use his partner as collateral damage and send them both flying downwards.