Cameron Frye #1

The alarming shriek of the telephone caused a groan to tumble from the already irritated teen

The alarming shriek of the telephone caused a groan to tumble from the already irritated teen. Sighing Y/N pushed her y/h/c locks from her face while attempting to clear her throat quietly. However even with her well thought out effort a muffled compliant sounded from beside her. Picking up the phone the girl couldn't stop the scowl that found it's way on to her features. "Whatever it is the answer is no Bueller." Without a beat Ferris demanded the attendance of the girl and her boyfriend at his house. Sitting up in annoyance Y/N removed the teen boys arms from around her. "Ferris I don't think you understand He's sick like actually sick!" Rubbing her y/s/c face in frustration Y/N continued "You do remember what being unwell actually feels like don't you or have you forgotten considering how often you fake it." Cameron groaned loudly nuzzling his face into the y/h girls soft stomach signalling for her to comfort him in his hour of need. No matter how often Cameron was sick weither it was genuine or not he still turned to putty when her fingers worked through his hair. Grabbing the phone Cameron weakly explained how unwell he was before putting the phone down again. "I swear this is like the 10th time this semester!" The girl spat out rolling her y/e/c eyes. Shrugging Cameron lifted the covers up in a hint he wanted to return to cuddling one of his favourite past times.

Laying her head on his pale chest Y/N sighed again eyes fluttering in sleepiness. "You know he'll just keep calling back till we go right?" Shrugging the boy sniffled enjoying the quiet before the storm that was his best friend.