Kirby Keger #1

Shaking her head Y/N frowned at Kirby's growing frustration at Dale

Shaking her head Y/N frowned at Kirby's growing frustration at Dale. "What the fuck is wrong with you!!" The y/h/c girl screamed startled at how relaxed he was with following this girl to a party and then demanding to know where she was after he threw a party just for the dark brunette. "It's creepy as fuck Kirby!!" This new side of Kirby was scary. Like you wouldn't want to bump into him outside a bar at night scary, key threaded through your fingers like a homemade knuckle duster scary.

"You wouldn't understand Y/N/N you've never been in love!" Kirby defended his actions not caring how harsh he came across all he could think about was Dale Biberman. "Actually I have..." the y/h/c girl muttered she would have been blushing if she wasn't so angry. During their first year of college Dale was all he noticed and when she finally left Kirby allowed himself to see past her. The blonde male had even grown closer to Y/N they'd been on the road to becoming the new Alec and Leslie. But since Billy's drunk driving adventure it was like she'd become nothing again. Frowning Kirby racked his brains for who this person could have been. Sighing Y/N rolled her eyes grabbing her coat to leave. "It was you! you absolute idiot." Yanking open the door the girl let her tears fall, unable to withhold them a second longer. "Why couldn't you just love me back?"