Biff Tannen #1

Smoothing our her skirt Y/N sighed, just like the owner of the Vehicle the red leather of the car seat provided no comfort of any kind and yet she stayed in hopes that one day he'd notice her

Smoothing our her skirt Y/N sighed, just like the owner of the Vehicle the red leather of the car seat provided no comfort of any kind and yet she stayed in hopes that one day he'd notice her. The dance was coming up soon but she still had no date. How could she even consider another when he was the only one she wanted. Storming over to the car the gigantic male scowled in disgust muttering to himself "nobody turns me down for that butthead." His rough hands gripped the steering wheel turning his knuckles white in frustration. "You're swell Biff She'll see." The y/h/c girl offered in comfort her dainty hand gently squeezing his. Biff growled before doing what he did best complaining about how stupid Lorraine Baines was to reject him for the umpteenth time. Y/N never understood what was so amazing about Lorraine. Sure she was nice, somewhat smart and had an alright body but why was she the be all and end all for Biff. Every day it was Lorraine this and Lorraine that, she could never escape.

Hot tears filled her y/e/c orbs as the motor turned into the quite suburban street. "I'll see you tomorrow." The girl question in a hopeful tone a faux smile graced her cherry red lips. Shrugging her off Biff drove off radio blaring some random college football scores. With each step up the cobbled path the ability to contain her tears lessened. The hum of Frank Sinatra drowned out her cries but it couldn't mend her breaking heart.