Chapter Eleven: Fight (18+)

I look at Taehyung running towards me, he's badly injured. Gosh what happened to him? His cheeks are wet from tears and his bite is swollen. I bunch my brows in worriment.

He jumps into my arms and squeezes me, shaking to death! I shakingly sigh and hug him back.

"I missed you baby. I was so scared..." He whispers into my ear. I gulp and pitch in down on a table. I feel my blood boil. His wounds are deep.

I look him the eyes and grab his hands, "Who did this?" I snarl. He perks up and then averts his eyes.

His cute face turns back to the back side of the canteen to show an Alpha wolf licking his paw, his mut of an ex.

I growl and feel my whole body boiling up. I release his hands and walk up to this wolf. He looks at me and pants.

"Beta?"

"Alpha." I blurt out. He chuckles and walks over to me. "Yeah right, prove it." I growl and feel my fangs growing out of my gums.

Namjoon shouts no but I'm mad. My mate is hurt, badly. He was crying, he was in pain. I stand back and arch my back and twitch.

Run backwards and run forwards, transforming into a bigger wolf than he is. My eye has a scar across it, my whip marks prove agony.

"Alpha." I grunt out. He whimpers but stands tall, his wolf doesn't want to fight.

I claw the floor and we circle each other, never taking our eyes off each other. I pant and drool drips down from my mouth.

He suddenly charged at me and bites my shoulder. I pull him off and bite his leg, making I'm bleed. I howl when his claws dig into my back, clawing at me. I push him off and run on top of the tables, seeing him go running to Taehyung.

I jump in front of Tae and bark, bark and bark. He circled and nips at me. I whimper and lick my paws, but get back to protecting my mate.

Taehyung is shaking, badly. I look at him with sorrowful eyes. Suddenly this mut bites me, ripping some of my fur. I growl and bite his paw that I break it.

He is a whipping mess the mut is. He whimpers and everyone that came with him flees, leaving all of us here.

I transform back into my human form which I'm not but naked but whatever. I grab Taehyung to see him passing out, he's losing lots of blood, too much of it.

I hold his face and feel tears streaming down my face. His face has turned pale in color. Words cannot describe what I'm feeling right now.

"Baby, I- Don't leave me.." I sob and kiss his blood-stained, plump lips. He kisses back and grips my hair. I pull away and weakly smile at him.

"Never," He whispers. The medics rush in and push me away, Joon giving me a blanket to wrap myself in.

The medics and treat his wounds tell us their not as bad and he will heal in time (wolfs heal quickly so for them 'in time' means a week in a half or so).

I'm glad and rush to his recovery room, bursting in there and going to his side. I see his eyes are open and are as lively as ever.

I weakly smile and kiss his pale knuckles. I grin and go to his lips, pecking them softly. He smiles and pushes my face away.

"Baby, Stop,"He whines I shake my head and kiss him deeply. He kisses back and holds my neck tightly, somewhat shaking.

Someone clears their throat and it's Yoongi, standing there with a snickering Jimin. I roll my eyes and leave Tae's side.