chapter 2

It was only four days into the school year, but it already felt like a year. Its friday night and Ezra along with the rest of the school, has been invited to Xander Holland's back to school party. All of Xander's parties have been notorious for getting the cops called, and getting drunk. Its six o'clock and Ezra is on his way to the party.

  Ezra arrived at the party, and as he looked around he didn't see Hazle the one person he wanted to be there he thought, "I want to see her to apologize I can't believe I treated her like that she hasn't done anything to deserve it."
He goes and get's a drink and talks to some friends. But then he heard what he had been wanting to hear all night.

  And that noise was Hazle's voice, that sweet soft beautiful voice. He quickly turned around to see her amazing green eyes, her long curly brown hair, and that breathtaking smile that she has, she has on a soft pink dress, a denim jacket, and black heel boots. She's beautiful. She's amazing, Ezra took a deep breath and looking very bold but feeling very nervous walked over to her. When he got to her he said softly "hey how's it going?" She looked him up and down fiercely and said "I'm doing great thanks for asking but shouldn't you be with you're kind of people and not a nerd?" He stopped for a moment in shock.

  And then he said "I'm really sorry about that I didnt mean it at all and if you dont mind I'd like to get to know you?" She rolled her eyes and said "I'll think about it nerd." And he smiled and said "thank you!" And he walked away, His friends were waiting on him to get back but after a while he decided to walk home but as he was walking home he saw her once agian the same soft vinnila scent, and the same cute laugh, he walked up and said "can I walk you home?" And she turned around and said "I guess so nerd don't make me regret it."

  As they were walking home they got to talking about there lifestyle's, there past, there childhood, and slowly started to understand. He walked her to her door and said "goodnight." And walked away into the night. As he was walking home he thought, "what if I actually have feelings for her what happens if I do no no no you don't you can't that's crazy no way right?"

  He arrived at home and he got ready for bed as he layed in bed and stared at the ceiling. he thought, "she's beautiful her voice is amazing her eyes sparkle like a night sky she's...." and then he heard a knock at the door. He got up and is scrambling to find a shirt and shorts and he hears another knock he says, "hang on" and much to his suprise he opens the door to see Hazle.