chapter 4

It had been a few day's and Hazle and Xander were still together. Ezra was trying to ignore it but he couldn't seem to get them off his mind, it was driving him crazy. He wasn't really happy with katherine but it was a distraction at least for now it was. Ezra got ready for school and as he headed out the door.

He thought, "this is gonna be a long day." As he was walking to school he saw xander and Hazle walk by. He just kept his head down and put his headphones on. He wasn't happy and you could tell. He was already halfway through the school day, which meant it was lunch time. He sat next to his friends and glanced up every few minutes, just to see Hazle and xander. Ezra got up and walked out, Hazle noticed he looked upset so she followed him, and when he stopped by the locker's he noticed she was there he said, "what are you doing here?"
She replied with, "you look upset and I figured everyone needs someone when there upset right?" He replied with, "well yea but I'm not everyone." She said, "I've noticed."

He couldn't take it anymore as he went to tell her the truth about xander all you hear is Xander yelling, "Hazle were are you." She replied, "I'm sorry I have to go." As she turned the corner Ezra hit the locker's, and that's when the bell rang. He walked to class just trying to finish the day. All he wanted to do was go home, and lock himself in his room. When it was finnaly the end of the day, he decided to go over to his bestfriend Noah Tompson's house Noah was considered the good kid out of the two

The pair had been bestfriends ever since they could remember. Ezra walked into Noah's house it was pretty much Ezra's second home he walked into Noah's room flopped down on his bed and said, "I don't know how I messed it up so badly but I did." Noah replied, "dont be so hard on yourself she'll realize how xander really is soon you just gotta be patient." Ezra replied with, "patient really when have you ever known me Ezra Michael's to be PATIENT?" Noah replied, "you can be if you just lay low and relax." Ezra replied, "who are you to give me girl advice when the closet you've come to a girl is a kindergarten crush?" Noah was notorious for being the only 16 year old to never have a girlfriend.

The boy's were pretty good at making plan's. being mischievous the brain's of that pulling it off was always Noah the idea's for it was most of the time alway's Ezra it was almost like he was a natural bad boy but Noah knew the truth. he knew he wasn't really naturally a bad boy he always knew so the boy's started thinking and by the end of the night they had a plan. to take xander down once and for all.