Honorable Mentions

Now, here we would like to present few honorable mentions which managed to touch our hearts by their wonderful creativity but just left with few points to be in the short list.

Fariha_Ahamed

Fariha_Ahamed

#celebratingholiwithbsc #colorbrave #prompt2 #red

My craziness for 'Holi'  was infinity,I still remember how 'he' used to scold me for coloring him with entire color plates*chuckled*,but little did he knew,I colored him with my love.I wish I could say all my feeling to him that day,then at lest today on our most awaited we'd be together happy.!

A year ago

Today is holi,today we were suppose to celebrate this festival with full joys,this was 'our' favorite festival among all others,but only for me,for them it's became most horrible.Her eyes which were always full of love,innocence,naughtiness,today it's only filled with tears how badly I wanna wipe those precious pearls, alas., know I've only more few moments with them,My Family, and mostly with 'her' and after I'll left them forever.

But,I knew this day would come,I've sacrifice my all festivals,family and love,that day only,when I took oath to protect my nation,from those evil eyes,I had sacrificed all the colors of my life that day only when I took oath to look after my country's happiness before mine.

Today I'm happy to know that after sacrificing the 'RED' color from my body,I had able to save those crores of people's live.

~A soldier always sacrifice their all festivals,so that we can celebrate those festivals peacefully,but did we ever thought how he and his family would be celebrating this day.Holi a festival of color,but did we ever thought about their life which is colorless?Just like this,In this colorful world their world was colorless,just for us!~"

------

Judges words:-

This was exceptionally and beautifully penned. No doubt, there was a high level of creativity but only if the writer would've matched accurately with the prompt, this shot would definitely have banged the short list. Also, the change in the pov made it quite confusing making it a twice read for the judges but apart from that it was great.

This one is just adorable, girl. Keep your spirit up.

************

The another honorable mention, I would like to give is to:

polymath_land

"Hi, Mahir"
"Hello!", Mahir frowned his eyebrows at her, the girl who's in her black tight fit jeans and top.
"I'm Malviya. Your colleague, Glad to meet you.", she beamed.
" Oh! Glad to meet you as well."
"I just want to become a successful scientist as you are!"
Mahir just smiled at her.
After a few months, 
"Oh my! Shit!!", Mahir heard Malviya curse.
" Hey, what's wrong?", his concern is inevitable for such a sweetheart. 
"I lost my pen drive. I want a one, immediately."
"Oh?"
"Can you give me yours? I'll return it back in 30 minutes."
"Hmm..Yeah! Sure.", his kindness along with his friendship took the lead.
" Thank you!"
Malviya stifled her chuckle. Only if he can recognise the colour 'Red'
Red- Danger, a gang which loots government under the pretence." 

-----------

Judges words:-

Honestly, we loved the idea of how you moulded the plot towards the gang who loots government. Where all refused to take this plot, you chose the uncommon and that's what makes you and your shot special. Only if the last part would've brushed up a little and gave a clear specifications, this shot would've turned into wonders.

~~~~~~

There's no doubt, you guys were killing the floor with your creativity. Keep that up guys.

Love,
#TomxJerry
#starlights