Reviews of Finalists [Marks the end]

Here are the reviews as per the prizes. Though, the reviews were meant just for the winners but we just couldn't help to give reviews to the finalists as well because for us all the finalists were equally competitive and amazing in their own way.

So here we go:

Judge- 1

The_Sarcastic_Girl_

Well, the contest was totally unplanned. It's just one day before the contest our favorite admin asked us to give an idea because she wanted to keep a contest on Holi festive. And she had literally ordered me to give her idea because I'm her idea shop.

But as a Muslim, I barely have any idea about Holi festive. Okay, in short after discussing about one hour and so.... we are here with this idea. Well, we're amazing, aren't we?

But I didn't thought in this less time, we will get such amazing pieces of work. Trust me it was one of the hardest judging contest for me till now. I loved each and every entry. The stories and poems were absolutely amazing and beautiful. No doubt, you guys are amazing writers to give us such pieces. But as it's a contest, some of you lose and some of you'll win. So, don't get demotivate and work harder.

dramarcastic

I love the poem you have written. I'm not big fan of poems, because I don't understand them much but your was too good! I enjoyed reading this poem, it was refreshing and totally lovely. But it lacked the balance. It would be little bit better if you could have add pain or sadness in the poem. Other than that it was a poem which warms up our heart with adoration. A lovely attempt.

----------

SHADOWOFMOON_

An amazing story with beautiful narration. No doubt, the story was good. Even the uses of vocabulary made the story read worthy.
I absolutely adored how you have molded the story! Totally amazing!

-----------

VELLIGal

Very cute story. In the first para, you have describe the feeling of his mother which actually made aww! It's was amazing story. A lovely attempt.

Now coming to winners :

sonali112 🎉🎊

What I loved your in story was the smartness. You have moulded the prompt into a beautiful story without adding supernatural drama in it. But technically you have used the prompt very smartly in your story, when most people avoided writing it. That's what also make it stand out. And also give a beautiful insight of newly wed Isha's life. Technically we know what vermilion means to married women but when the married woman is a colour blind then what's happens? So, yeah I loved the whole concept.

<><><><><>

priya_265 🎉🎊

Absolutely amazing story! It had touched my heart. I can't say how simply beautiful it was! You have moulded the story very perfectly. And it has realistic touch like as a kids sometimes we behave wrongly with other kids. Totally lovely.

<><><><><>

Godisgracious0102 🎊🎉