5

Taeyong's POV

"Oh my god we are so fired" Doyoung freaked out as all 21 of us are in here, and yes I mean all 21 of us. WayV is here as they are going to promote Love Talk. We were asked by one of the managers that she wanted to talk to us in the dance room. I was surprised that she was a woman, not saying anything bad but she was very young to be the new CEO of SM.

"We don't know that for certain" Mark said as Haechan ran in.

"She's on her way and I heard she just fired Hyeri" he said as all the youngsters freaked out, I quickly look at Mark and he tries to calm down Dream.

"Well if anything Hyeri was a whore" Ten said as I snapped my head to him.

"Language," I said as he rolled his eyes and Kun whacked his head. I look at Kun and he calms down WayV, I look at the rest and try to relax them. We are all freaking out and yelling when the door opened and I see the new CEO smiling as she watches Chenle cry onto Doyoung.

"Guys guys guys stop the new CEO is here" Jungwoo said as everyone finally stops and looks forward.

"She's a girl" Jisung said as we all looked at her.

"Hello everyone, I have your contracts right here" she says as she shows us a big folder in the man's hand.

"I knew it, we are gonna be fired. We are too many" Lucas said in Chinese.

"Xuxi, you worry too much" she said in Chinese, all the Chinese members look at her as she just rolls her eyes.

"You know Chinese?" Mark asks as she nods.

"Yes, last time I checked I knew 6 languages" she said as she looked back at the guy and he put up his fingers to show 8.

"Sorry I know 8" she said as the man smiled.

"Korean, Chinese, Japanese, English, Thai, Spanish, Swedish, and German" he said as she smiled.

"Okay well now you can all relax, look I'm just gonna ask if you want to leave the company?" she asked as we all looked at her.

"Wait what?!!" Doyoung asked as she looked confused. All the boys started to talk over one another, causing another frenzy to happen.

"BOYS!!!" I yelled making them all stop and listen to me.

"What do you mean if we want to leave the company?" I asked as the boys all looked curious as she smiled at us.

"What? That can't be a surprise to you, you have all endured a lot with SM, I wouldn't be surprised if you were wanted to quit" she said as no one looked like they were going to leave, we are a family.

"We are a family, we won't leave each other" I spoke up as the others nodded, agreeing with me. She only smirked. Wait why is she smirking at us, is this some kind of trick? She looked back at her security man who smiled.

"Well you boys are definitely who I thought you were, loving each other and love singing. Wasn't I right?" she said as I felt relief wash over me.

"You were right like always, Miss Kim" he said as she grunted at the formalities but smiled.

"Okay but does anyone want anything to be added to their contracts? I already added vacations no matter what during the holidays. I noticed that those who live outside Korea don't get to be with family, who are those?" She asked as Mark, Jaehyun, Johnny, Yuta, Chenle, Renjun, and all of WayV raised their hands.

"Well that's going to change, and don't worry the company will pay for that. Let's see what else did I add?" she asked as the man behind her coughed, she looked as he smiled.

"Don't forget about writing their own music and vlogging more" he said as she pointed and nodded.

"Yes that too, oh and I wanted to make sure that everyone will be safe in performance we do not need what had happened at that concert" she talked more to herself. Johnny raised his hand and cleared his throat.

"Yes, Johnny?" she asked as she looked up from the contracts.

"Why all the change, we didn't get any of this freedom before" he asked as we all wanted to know the reason.

"Well boys before I took over SM, I watched the idols be abused and not taken care of. I don't like people being only used to paying other's expenses aka SM not giving a crap about your well being. Your fans care so much and their love for all of you is very overwhelming. So I decided that I will make sure you are taken care of" she said as she then yelled a bit.

"I totally forgot the biggest thing I changed. Everyone in SM is allowed to date whomever they want, just run it by me" she said as we all gasped. SM has always been shady and weird about dating, the whole using for publicity with Kai sunbae and Jennie was a disaster.

"Are you sure?" mark asked as she smiled.

"Of course, though the youngsters like SM Rookies shouldn't date, but say if they have a girlfriend before becoming a rookie, we won't make them break up. Just have to be in it to win it" she said as she collected all of our contracts.

"Okay well I hope you all are happy with the renewal advised contracts, if you want to add something to it, please don't hesitate to contact me" she said as she left and the man left with her too.

"What just happened?" Taeil asked as we all looked at each other.

"I think I'm liking the new CEO" Yuta said as we all agreed and we all talked about her.