12

Allie's POV

I walked through the building as I passed a few idols. My phone rang as I quickly picked it up without looking at who it was.

"Aleu Kim-Hunter, CEO of SM Entertainment and YAGE. Who am I speaking with?" I quickly said without thinking.

"Wow, you sound professional" I stop mid-walk as I hear the voice.

"Why are you calling me, aren't you supposed to be off with some model, on some yacht you allegedly got?" I said as I quickly walked to my office.

"Aww, I thought you would be happy to hear from me?" He said as if he was pouting right now.

"I would if it were 4 years ago, but you seem to screw everyone over. So no, not happy to hear from you" I said as I walked in, WayV was in my office. I quickly covered the phone as I looked at them.

"WayV, was I supposed to see you today?" I asked as I quickly looked in my book.

"Oh um, something about Instagram?" Kun said as I nodded.

"Just sit down for a moment" I said as they nodded and I went back to finish the phone conversation.

"Look I don't understand why you're calling me. You have a life, go live it" I snapped.

"Would you believe me if I said I missed my big sister" I rolled my eyes.

"Ha! You only use that line when you want something, so just spit it out before I hang up" I said as I got some paperwork on WayV out. They are supposed to come out with Instagram Accounts so I have to teach what to do. I drank some more coffee as I didn't get to with this asswad calling me.

"I'm here, in Korea" he said as I had a mouth full of coffee, on instinct I did a spit take.

"WHAT THE HELL WHAT THE- WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE HERE. LIKE HERE, HERE. IN SOUTH KOREA. LIKE IN SOUTH KOREA, SEOUL?!!!" I screamed as I started to get really upset.

Ten's POV

We watched as Miss Kim started to scream a lot of curse words into her phone.

"NO, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE... THAT'S BULLSHIT, YOU LITTLE WEASEL... I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU COME HERE I WILL KICK YOU BACK TO THE STATES... YOU LOST THAT CHANCE TO BE THERE WHEN YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DO THE ONE THING I ASKED YOU TO, AND YOU FUCKED IT UP!!!!!" she screamed into the phone. I looked back at the others as we all collective looked scared.

"What do you think it could be about?" Yangyang asked me as I watched her groan.

"I'm betting on ex-boyfriend" Lucas said as Hendery shook his head.

"Nah, I say mother issues" he said as we watched her scream on the phone.

"I told you, you are dead to me. If you really are coming here I am not helping you out" she said as she then clicked off the phone, she sat down and put her head down.

"Miss Kim, are you okay?" Xiaojun asked timidly. She lifted her head and a few tears were slipping out of eyes. Kun was instantly by her side, patting her back.

"Yeah, of course. I- Ugh, I'm fine. Just. Family problems, ya know?" She said as we all looked and quickly nodded our heads.

Allie's POV

"Okay, so boys, with SuperM, gearing up for their American tour. Ten and Lucas have already made their accounts. We need to get you boys one" I said as they got their phones out.