August..My Abuser

N A O M I

''August,LET ME GO!!!" I screamed & cried as he kept pulling me by my hair.

''Now,you need to realize who the fuck you talking to you bitch!!" he said yelling

''Baby,I promise I won't do it ever again....I'm sorry,just please let me go...please August baby I'm begging you" I said crying

August let go of my hair & I ran as fast as I could upstairs. I went into our bedroom & started packing my clothes.

Just in case y'all wanted to know what happened I was parking the car in the drive way & when I walked in August & I started arguing because he thought I cheated on him with his best friend. And then he started calling me out my name so I called him man whore & he got mad like whippo a man whore if you are that petty to beat me because I called you a man whore...WOW!!!

I know what y'all thinkin, why this bitch talkin bout him but afraid of him.

Yeah we'll leave me the fuck alone!!

While I was packing my stuff August walked in the room...UGHHH now this is the hard part about leaving !!!

"Where you goin ?!?" said August

"I'm just going to stay at Nique's for a couple of days" I said kinda scared.

"So you givin up on me....& leaving me?" said August

"No I'm not giving up on you,i just need a little space" my scary ass said

"Oh ok,but before you go can we talk,downstairs?" he asked

"Sure" I said

I walked downstairs behind August holding his hand. We sat on the couch & August turned the t.v off & I sat on his lap. Awww I remember when me & August used to sit like this,now I don't even no what fuckin happened..

"Baby,I'm soooooo fuckin sorry I didn't mean to-" August said before I interrupted him.

"I know but,I should've never disrespected you" I said

We worked everything out & as soon as you knew it we were already upstairs & in the bed having sex.

A U G U S T

I put a condom on & inserted Naomi,i could tell she was enjoying every little bit of it cause her eyes was rolling to back of her fucking head. I had Naomi bouncing on Lil August. I groaned in pleasure. I started to kiss her neck slow & passionately. I started to eat Naomi out & she was screamin my name at the top of her lungs. She scratched on my back while I licked between her walls.

N A O M I

When we were done,August when to go throw the condom in the trash he got in the shower. And I threw on some sweat pants & a tank top & my timbs & I grabbed my stuff,I was just about to walk the door when August called my name,then he came downstairs looking confused.

"Where the fuck you think you going!!!" August yelled

Oh no....

_____\___\\\\\__________\____