Chapter 3

‼️Naomi‼️

I woke up & turned to the other side,I opened my eyes to only see that August isn't there.

I shrugged it off & walked to the bathroom to do my everyday hygiene thingy.

I walked in our bedroom & put on my black lace bra & panties to match,black sweat pants,my white testimony (in black letters) t-shirt, & my bunny slippers..

I walked downstairs to see a note from August

Note::

Dear Naomi,

Sorry,i just got up & left you like that, I saw u sleeping peacefully & I didn't want to wake you so I let you get your beauty sleep. I went out,I'll be back in an hour or so. I made you breakfast,so you wouldn't have to cook.. LOVE YOU,stay safe!

Love Always,
Big Daddy August <3

I giggled to myself at the love always part lol he is such a fool. I was eating in the middle of my breakfast that August made me when I got a phone call.

"Yes, this is she....WHAT!!...ok...I'll be there soon...k bye!!"

--

I arrived at the hospital and I ran to the desk..
"August Alsina,where is he?!!" I said w/ tears streaming down my face,panicking.

"Room 203"

I ran to room 203 and I saw August w/ all these wires connect to him.
I saw his mom,sister,& his 2 older brothers

When I walked in the room everyone turned their attention to me.
"Hi..." I said lowly & waved.
They just looked at me & said hey & turned their attention back on Aug.. I came fully in the room & sat next to Mamma Sheila & she rubbed my back & whispered in my ear.

"Everything is gonna be okay baby girl" she said trying to comfort me.

I nodded in agreement,but int head I was hoping & praying that Aug was gonna be ok..

"Did the doctor come in & say anything?" I asked

"Yeah he said he lost a lot of blood & they fund three bullets,one in his arm,one in his lower stomach,& one close to his heart" Travis (his older brother) said..

"Y'all come in the waiting room with me while Naomi get time by herself with Aug.." Mamma Sheila said as they all walked out the room closing the door behind them..

I walked beside Aug's bed & grabbed his arm softly & lacing our fingers..just perfect..our hands were meant for each other..

I looked at him & started crying trying to stop my tears but they just came down. I rubbed the side of his face softly.

"Aug.. I can't lose you,I-I can't b-b-be without you in my l-life. Baby,we are inseparable & you can't leave me & your family out there. Baby..please wake up. I need you,baby we all need you,do go just this yet.. Don't leave me & our unborn child (A/N: No Naomi isn't pregnant!! Back to the story!) Remember when those dudes on the block used to mess with me? Who had my back? YOU!! Baby, we just can't lose you..not now or ever. Yeah, we may have our problems but what couple don't? Cause if they didn't that's real love. And baby we have that real love. Babe,please wake for me & our family"

With that being said I got up gave him a kiss on his forehead,put more covers on him,turned the t.v off,grabbed my phone & turned the light off & closed the door quietly.. As I walked out of the hospital I ignored all questions & remarks from paparazzi & prayed that Aug will make it through this battle in his life & live a better life.. I walked to my car & drive myself home..

======

I walked in the house & went straight to August & I room & took a shower taking all the pain & bruises away. Ahhhh...my stress reliever💋😍😊.
I got out the shower lotioning up my body & putting on Aug's shirt,panties,& ankles socks & putting my hair in a messy bun.. I layed on my bed looking up at the ceiling..

"Welcome to my world...August I hope you fight through it baby..Good Night my love💋💗"

10 minutes later I drifted off to sleep..

🍉🌙🍉🌙🍉🌙🍉🌙🍉🌙🍉🌙🍉

How do you like it so far?

Just in case y'all forgot because I wasn't updating in a long time..go back & reread..

Yessss..bishh I'm back❗️❗️❗️

Hopefully August wakes up..
•#prayforaugust😫💋

A little short but just something to hold y'all over until next week..💗