Happy Birthday Parth ♥️

Hey Guys!!!!!!

What's today??????

Yeah!!!!

11March i.e. Parth's Day ♥️♥️

11th March, 1991 The day Actually the auspicious day when The Hearthrob The Grt Parth Samthaan Graced this World....... The Choclaty Boy Parth Samthaan who faced alot till now and today has got success, and I wish to God he reach more heights and His Every Dream that he had wished Came True.....

So, A Very Happy Birthday Parth The Cutipie keep smiling Always like Always and I will wish to God ki tumpar koi musibat naa aaye kabhi bhi 🙏🙏

Stay Safe and Happy Always 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Now With a Parthian m a big time PaNi worshipper tooo and no doubt it hurted me the day I got news about Niti's engagement and all but I was happy for her too...
But kya karein ye dil bhi pagal h naa Manta hi nahi so still wishes To see PaNi together...

So, today On His Birthday I am penning down My lil imagination on PaNi which I so wish would have came true.....

So Basically a one shot on My Fav Our Fav PaNi aka Parth and Niti so Plz Only PaNi Fans are requested to read further...

###########

On the sets of KZK 2:

10 March.
Holi.
11:55 pm.

A big cake was been placed on a table with the full cast Of KZK be it Erica, Ekta Kapoor The director, Shubhaavi, Amana, pooja banerjee , makeup artist and everyone from the crew were surrounding the Hero, Parth Samthaan waiting him to cut the cake but he was looking quite restless  as it was quite visible from his face. And Shubhaavi and Pooja were busy smirking looking at each other... While Part have asked them all to not wish them giving a lame excuse that He always wants His Mother to wish him first. He don't want anyone to wish him Happy Birthday while the real reason was known to Only Pooja and Shubhaavi whom Parth was glaring time to time as he was damm admanat to leave the sets before 8 but these two took extra takes intentionally to annoy him and were quite successful too....

It was 11:58 when Ekta asked Parth...

Ekta: Oh Parth C'mon now Cut the cake already we won't sing Birthday song pakka...

Part half heartdly nodded and cute the cake where everyone just clapped and didn't sang the song. Then he fed the cake to Everyone and reached To Pooja and Shubhaavi and Pooja in order to tease him was opening her mouth to say Happy birthday when He Pit the piece in her mouth and spoke giving a tight smile...

Parth: Thank You My Sister and Dear Maa...

Shubhaavi smiled and Pooja glared him and hugged him nevertheless and spoke in his ears..

Parth: It's ok Bro har saal celebrate karta h naa pehle tu uske saath aaj humare saath kar lia.. Big Deal...

Parth made a whatever face and spoke as noone was listening to them and were busy in devouring over the cake..

Parth: Yeah right, waise bhi this year she isn't here even so kya fayda jaldi jakar bhi. But still call toh aana chiye na...

He said looking at his watch where 12 already striked. Soon thanking everyone he moved out and left the sets in his Brand New Mercedes.. He was on the back seat and driver was driving the car when his phone rang to say a video call and his face broke into a wide grin seeing the caller ID "BuNNy" but making a fake grumpy and tired face he picked up the call but as soon as he picked up the call his face again broke into A wide stupid grin as he saw Her sitting with a Mask on her face written sorry on it.. He smiled and spoke....