Zach imagine

ZACH'S POV

I couldn't stop it. The tears kept streaming down my face, my body involuntarily shaking and the sobs grew louder as my eyes kept reading the laptop screen in front of me.

Hate. Death threats.

It was all I was getting the past couple weeks and I don't even know why. Tweet after tweet after tweet. I don't usually let it get to me, normally I can smile through it and not let my emotions show but tonight was different.

I miss my family so much. I fucking miss my girlfriend. I'm sat alone right now in my hotel room, it's only the 3rd day of tour and the only thing I want is to be held by my sweet (Y/N). She couldn't come, management wouldn't let her.

I grab the closest thing to me which was my pillow and hugged it so tightly against my chest letting my tears fall freely onto it. I try to imagine the pillow is (Y/N) but it's no use, it doesn't have her scent or her comfort or her sweet tender kisses she'd leave on my shoulder and neck.

A soft knock from the door echoes through the room filling my ears making me lift my head from the tear stained pillow and towards the door, but I can't bring myself to move towards it. The person can leave for all I care.

The knocking stops and I sigh loudly just glad that they had given up and left my with my tears and pillow. "Zach it's me" (Y/N) voice comes through the door. "Please open the door Zach. I-I can hear you crying and it's hurting me so just please" Her voice begs me and even though I wanted nothing more than her here with me I didn't want her to see me like this.

"Zach. Please open the door" She begs one last time and I just stare at the door "I love you" and with that said I run over to the door and fly it open to be face to face with the girl I'm completely in love with.

I let her see me, red raw eyes from all the crying and my hair a disheveled mess more than its usual self. With nothing said she pushes me back into the room shutting the door behind her then embracing me in one of her infamous hugs that's gets me every time.

I burst into tears once more now letting it fall onto her shoulders. This is the first time she's seen me cry, seeing me vulnerable and letting my emotions getting the better of me and I know it's killing her which kills me even more.

"I'm here. Shhh" She whispers into my ear comforting me before nuzzling her head into my shoulder and kissing it like she normally does, the way I've missed it. "Zach you are amazingly talented and beautiful and so sweet. I love you so much please don't let it get to you" she says pulling back from the hug and holding onto my face with her petite hands. I close my eyes savouring her touch on my skin.

"I-I-I can't. It's s-so h-h-hard right no-ow" I cry to her so hard that I start hiccuping too.

She grabs my hand and drags me to the bed with her laying down pulling me with her. She turns me around so I'm now facing the wall with my back towards her and I'm confused until she wraps her arms around me spooning me. I'm the little spoon.

"Try and sleep baby. You look like you haven't in days" she whispers and I nod my head. She was right I hadn't slept the whole of tour cause I missed her so much.

I let out an exhale finally calming my breathing and stopping my tears. "I'm so happy you're here" I whisper loud enough for her to hear and in return I get a soft tender kiss on my back in the middle of my shoulder blades.

"I love you so much (Y/F/N)" I say before closing my eyes and letting the dark blanket of sleep over take me.

This girl is my complete life and I don't know what I'd do without her.

---------------/---------------/---------------

Sorry it's so short I just needed a filler to keep you guys and myself happy. I feel like that I haven't posted in ages so I hope this keeps you guys fulfilled with my first Zach imagine. 

QOTD: Who's lane are you in? 

AOTD: Mine is Daniel James Seavey