Mysterious Grey

He never tore his stare from me . I sat down and he was staring at me, I blink he stares at me. He keeps looking at me teasingly with his beautiful winter gray eyes. He never blinks when he stares at me not once. No one bothers him because he won't even speak, no just puts on his black headphones and does his class work quietly. When he goes to lunch he sits at a table far from everyone else. While everyone is talking amongst themselves, he's eating his sandwich quietly and listening to music on his black head phones.

What if I went up to him and snatched those headphones off his ears? Would he be in shock and just gaze at me with his gray eyes or scream to the top of his lungs like a wolf calling through the dark night. He was so quiet and so peaceful, I wonder if I told him my darkest secrets would he listen. He's probably a good listener. I continue my journey to my locker as I'm thinking and greet my best friend Alsa. She is very beautiful but also graceful, she doesn't care that she's beautiful. She hates when people tell her, she wants to be known as a human before anything else.

"How was Pre-Calc? You know if you need anything, I'm right here Ma, but anyway I tried so hard not to freeze up when Jake talked to me this time, it worked! But baby steps I know!" Her green eyes were glossy with excitement. I smirked at her adorableness for her crush Jake, they honestly would make a brilliant couple. Alsa is short and is out going, what makes her look more friendly is her red wine hair always in perfect curls and her cheek dimples that I love so much. Whenever she blushes, you can't help but to gush. She is a cutie pie.

Jake isn't so bad looking himself, he is tall. He has nice eyes they're a dazzling blue and his hair is dark brown. His face is so adorable like Alsa's. He's on the wrestling team so he has a fit body. He his one of the popular kids but I could see why people like him, he is so nice and kindhearted. I enjoy watching the two giving googly eyes to each other in our Chemistry class. They look at each other the way me and my boyfriend Mark stare at one another. My boyfriend Mark and I are stuck together like glue. Whenever I don't see him I feel gloomy inside but I feel better when he sends me cheesy messages during my classes I don't have him. We only have two classes together, sadly.

Mark is very delightful and goofy. Yes he is extremely childish but he knows how to turn it off in serious events. He has a nice quiff to his hair that is a blonde . He has breath taking features. He has nice cheek bones that makes structures stand out the most. He has long eyelashes and orange\hazel eyes that I feel in love with the minute I layed eyes on him. He has nice teeth and a beautiful smile that just makes me melt inside. His laugh his amazing and his lips are a beautiful dark pink shade. When he smirks I die inside, when he holds my face in his big hands I freeze and can barely move, it's like I'm trapped in his gaze and the only thing that can set me free is his soft and tinder kiss.

As Alsa tried to snap me out of my deep thinking I feel two strong arms wrap around my waist. I knew who it was but loved to take a guess. "Is this Justin Bieber?" I said which made both him and Alsa laugh in usion. "Take another guess." His raspy voice gave me a shudder in my stomach and made me feel so tingly and jumpy. "Must be Edward Scissor Hands." I said with a smirk on my face. I felt his stomach now to my back and he placed his chin in between my neck.

"Mmmm close enough." He said, I chuckled at his goofyness and leaned in is touch. He was so gentle it drives me crazy! I closed my eyes and hummed a peaceful toon. It felt like I was alone in a hallway with only him and I standing by my locker in this movement rocking back and forth calmly. Alsa cleared her throat and said "well I'll leave you love birds to it then." I chuckled at her silly actions but still kept my eyes closed. He eventually pulled his chin from my neck and went towards my ear and whispered quietly. "You look amazing today, I love those jeans your wearing, really fits your butt right." The comment made my cheeks heat up and my palms all of a sudden feel more moist than usual. He chuckled in a flirty manner at my reaction to his sexual comment.

I couldn't take it no more, I turned to face him and gazed into his eyes. I looked at every speckle of browns and oranges in his shiny eyes. He smirked at me which made my eyes go to his lips than his eyes again. He cupped one of his hands on my face and said "you are so beautiful Paige, your eyes just kill me, they're so breath taking and innocent, gosh it kills me." I blushed again at his comment and then leaned forward to kiss him. It was a soft kiss and I enjoyed every second of it. When we pulled away I smiled at his blushing after we kissed. The bell ranged and I groaned and pulled out my bottom lip. He chuckled at my actions then pecked my lips. "See you at lunch honey." He walked away with is best friend Joey and I walked to my next class which was Acting 4 since I took the class earlier in my middle school years.

I'd wish this class would be over already so I can see Mark again. I already miss his company. I feel a grumble in my stomach, something doesn't feel right. I turn behind me, low and behold he is there. He didn't look up right away but eventually did. He just stared at me, I heard the mumbles from what he was listening to on his headphones. I wish that he would stop staring at me but I had a strange feeling in my stomach. I turned back around feeling his eyes burn on my back. I wanna say something but I give up and go back to doing my work my teacher assigned which was easy. You just had to pick 4 of your favorite actors or actresses and what movie were they from that made you like them. Plus it was only half a page due.

As soon as the bell ranged I dashed to lunch to surprise Mark that I'm not always late for lunch and plus I always compete with him. Sadly he beat me to the table. "Maybe next time honey." He said shrugging his shoulders, I stick my tongue out to show him that Hus comment does not faze me. He giggles and pulls my arm leading me into his lap. I laugh at him as he talks about corning joke he used to use to pick up dates. He is something else, I start feeling that grumble again. Am I hungry? I don't know what it is, I turn to my left and see him again, gosh why doesn't he just stop it. Hus grey eyes were staring into to me like he knew ever secret I treasured and I just wish he could stop.

"Paige?" Mark said a concern look on his face when I turned to see him. "Are you okay?" He asked, I nod grabbing my fork pretending I was eating so he wasn't suspecting anything.

I have to talk to him.

I go home and try to run as fast as I can to my room but my father beats me to it. "Where do you think your going?" He says a whisky smell under hus breath as he steps closer to me. His piercing green eyes never blinked as he stared down at me. He held a beer bottle in his hand, oh no. Here comes angry dad, angry dad is the abusive, alcoholic, and freighting dad. "U-upstairs dad." I said looking down at the floor praying to god he wouldn't see the fear flash in my eyes. He took a sip from his beer bottle and wiped his mouth. "Heh, ye look just like he mother, so pretty and graceful." He said in a disgusting drunken slur. I was shaking inside and sweating hard, I could feel the beam of sweat forming on my forehead. "Pl-please dad, dont-", "SHUT YOUR FREAKING MOUTH PRICK, IT'S YOUR FAULT YOUR MOTHER DIED AND THEN YOU START LOOKING LIKE HER!!!!" He screamed like a drunk chimpanzee flailing his arms around. He grabbed my shoulders and lifted me from the ground, I tried to kick and scream but it wouldn't help.

He threw me to the floor then started to punch me and kick me repeatedly. I deserve it, it was my fault my mother died. If I listened to her and didn't cross the road to catch a stupid butterfly , she never would've gotten hit by that car trying to catch me. Tears started running down mg cheeks as he kicked me in the ribs repeatedly. He grabbed a wad of my hair and pushed me forward to my room. He threw me on the bed and spat at me. I whimpered clutching on to my pillow and pouring out all my sobs. "Your pathetic." He said before slamming the door. I sobbed for a while, my phone kept blowing up, it was probably Mark. Mark doesn't know I have abusive father, if he did he probably try to harm him and I don't want him to get injured or hurt my dad.

Whenever I get scars from angry dad attacks and Mark sees, I tell him I fall down the steps sometimes because I'm a clumpsy in the morning. Sometimes he believes me, sometimes he doesn't. I will eventually tell him when the time is right but right now things are going great. Don't want to ruin that. I go to the mirror to see how much damage he caused. I had a busted lip and a bloody nose but that was all. My hair was also a messy blonde mess, I could fix it.

Tomorrow everything well be like it was today, normal.

Making more updates hopefully you enjoyed and please vote if you enjoyed