Tears

My heart nearly beated out of my chest. I couldn't collect my thoughts, I didn't know what to say to my dad for being home late. I stayed after for study hall. It was worth a try, but all I know is that if he is drunk. I'm dead meat no matter what excuse.

As I reached for my keys, I nearly vomited in my mouth. I couldn't breath, my throat felt dry, so, dry. The atmosphere felt thinner, my breaths became a struggle. This feeling wouldn't go away, I was petrified.

I unlocked the forest green covered door. My mother picked out the color when we first moved in. She said it matched my dads eyes, she said "that's when I realized that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with your father." When she told me how her and my father moved in.

I slowly opened the door, ready for a blow to corrupt. When he called he seemed a little, distant but never the less pissed off. Yes his voice was calm, but I know he was boiling inside. I dropped my backpack  and just stood there like a deer looking at head lights glowing. I didn't know what to do.

Should I run? He'll catch he later and beat me more. Should I explain myself and then run? Still he'll manage a way to beat me into a pulp. I was shivering, though it was not cold. The house was awfully silent.

"D-dad?" I said regretting that I even let him know I was in his presence. Not a sound, nothing. I slowly checked the kitchen, he's usually there for some beer or any alcoholic beverages. He wasn't there. I checked his signature leg chair that my mom got him for Christmas. Nothing. Not seeing him was freaking me out more.

I slowly went upstairs, hearing the wooden steps creak with every step. I walked slowly towards the bed that never seemed to be filled. But it was closed. I gulped hoping there was no intruder, my dad never sleeps in the bedroom.

I opened the door not even thinking to knock. What lyed before my eyes didn't worry me, just pissed me off. This stupid slutty lady was buttoning up her shirt with only underwear on. She was nearly my age!

"Who are you?!" I said pissed off.

"I'm soo sorry honey, your father said you would be home for a while." The dumb slut said.

When I looked closely at the shirt she was buttoning. It was a familiar shirt, the details, everything the same. The bitch had on my mom's shirt and with that I was pissed.

"Who the f*ck do you think you are, you stupid f*doing slut. Take it off. Take it the hell off you whore!" I said running towards the bed.

She screamed weak and pathetic, just how my dad likes it. He's pathetic to so they have something in common. They're both f*cking jokes and cowards. I pulled her hair and took off the shirt. She was kicking and screaming my fathers name like a wimp. Dumb slut.

Eventually I took off the shirt and pushed her dirty whore face in the bed. She was whining constantly calling out my father freaking name.

"Call him all you f*cling want. That's MY mothers shirt and you will never be her, not even close. So do me a huge favor and get the f*ck out of my moms clothes you filthy whore!" I screamed into her face.

My dad came out of his office or where ever and came rushing inside. He wasn't fully clothed and he looked scared. I have never seen that expression on his face, he looked troubled.

"What the hell is going on in here? Get off of her Paige!" He panicked prying me off the slut.

"How much?" I said still pissed

"Where were you?" He said trying to change the subject.

"How much did you pay this whore dad?!" I said boiling.

For the first time, he actually listened instead of hit me. He sighed in frustration.

"You'll never understand Paige, even if your a you lady." He said calmly.

"That's bullsh*t and you know it dad!" My lips started to tremble. I had a lump in my throat.

I threw the shirt at him and walked out of the room. Tears kept falling down my cheeks. I ignored his calls for me. I went to the front door and left. I couldn't process what happened. I wish that it will all just go away. I sobbed in my knees. I couldn't stop crying.

It started to rain so I came off the bench and went to my porch. I just cried myself to sleep, with out another word. I didn't notice my dad coming outside and picking me up. I just woke up in my bed still sad.

I hate my life, I just hate pain. I'll never get over the pain and sorrow that have filled my thoughts but luckily sleep took over me.

~PLENTY MORE OF THAT! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE, I KNOW IT WAS SHORT IT WAS JUST TO GET YOU AN IDEA ABOUT HER DAD A LITTLE. so sad though.