Willow a new friend❤️

When the period was over Madison gathered all of her belonging and walked out the door. Alec saw that she left and caught up with her. Once he did he asked her " What's wrong? She turned around and gave him the what are you talking about face. She then spoke up " what do you mean? " Well you gathered your belonging like you were in a rush." " Oh uh sorry, I'm not in a hurry it's just that first period is like sort of a mob." He looked at her and smiled then gave her a peck on her cheek. She blushed with the prettiest color rose pink. Alec said, " so umm I have this friend from my old school, her name is willow and I was wondering if you can show her around?"
Madison POV
Omg I'm so excited I've never seen one of his friend before. This is going to be so much fun. I then just realized that he was waiting for an answer. I said, " yea sure why not I'm anxious to see her and show her around." His face lit up with relieved " I know that you two are going to be the best of friends." He then gave me another peck on my cheek and yet again I blushed. We decided that we don't want to be late for our next class. During free period I went to my locker and I saw Xavier. I don't have anything to cover my face with, what am I going to do? Ah huh I'll just walk fast to my locker and hide behind that. So I went ahead and did that but I pretended to drop my books to see if he's gone, when all of a sudden someone in front of me helped pick it up for me. I'm thinking who is this mysteries person. I realized it was Xavier. I started to blush so badly my face felt like an indian sunburn. He than said, " you dropped your uh doodling notebook." He chuckled a little when he said that I felt ashamed. Well he must've saw my face because he said, " huh sorry I didn't mean to embarrass you or anything. I actually think it's pretty cool, I doodle to if that makes you feel any better." I than laughed and he laughed also until his girlfriend Monique came over. She said, " Oh hey my llama! So are we still on for afterschool?" Xavier then asked " what are you two girls doing aferschool?" " well you see sweety Madison, Bri, and I are going to the mall." " Well actually it's going to be You, Bri, Willow,and I. Before you ask me who's Willow because I know you will, Willow is one of Alecs' friend and she's coming here to school and he would like me to show her around. So I was thinking why not bring her along with us." " Oh okay, you not what they say " the more the merrier." Than we all laughed.

After school I saw a girl with short brunette hair. Well not really short it's above her shoulder a little bit. I than shouted " Hey the girl with the short brunette hair is your name Willow? She turned around, walked up to me and said " Yes, my name is Willow. I suppose your Alecs' girlfriend." " In fact you guessed right and I'm going to the mall with some other friends and I told Alec I'm bringing you with us to get a little tour." " That sounds lovely." " Lets go then."