Shopoholic

Madison POV
So as we walked to the malls actually the mall isn't that far from the school. I think it's about 5-6 blocks. Walking is a good exercise. Once we arrived there Willow asked me " where do we go first Maddie? I was surprised when she called me "Maddie" She than said * waving her hands in my face " are you okay, you kinda froze there for a while." I responded with a little laugh " Yea sorry, it's just that Alec calls me Maddie when we first met also. I guess you guys kind of have the same mind." We both then laughed and Monique said " okay now it's time to go on a shopping spree, who's ready to shop till they drop." Everyone screamed and we went inside.
The first store we went was Forever 21. Forever 21 has like the cutest clothing ever, like I like the clothes and I always go there to shop if it's urgent. Which this one is because if you haven't forgotten I have a ice skating date this Saturday. I was going for a cute looking outfit but like not to over dressed. So I looked around and grabbed a couple of clothes. A few light jackets, tank tops, 2 cute tops that is open on the side and a pair of flats. I went to try on all of my clothes and turns out I picked a black light jacket, the black flats, a tank top, and the 2 cute tops. I'm sorry but like I loved the 2 cute tops. They're so adorbes tho. Monique and Bri bought some really cute tops and Willow saw this one direction shirt and decided to get it. To be honest it's nice but to bad they only had one left because I saw Bri looking at here with those devilish eyes like " I WANTED THAT SHIRT BUT YOUR LUCKY THEY ONLY HAD YOUR SIZE." I was dying of laughter on the inside, like wtf there's plenty of stores here I think there's more than one one direction merchandise.
Apparently, I was right because the next store we went had a bunch of 5sos stuff and one direction. The stores name was called band collection. What kind of store name is called that ? The instant we walked int that store OMG, Bri and Willow ran screaming through the store like a maniac. Monique and I just looked at each other in embarrassment because everyone was literally looking at the four of us. My face turned bright red in embarrassment.

I looked around and saw a One Direction perfume, so I decided to spray and smell it. Huh it smells good so I decided to buy it. I can spray a little when I go on my date. Monique ended up buying a bracelet with one of the members name Harry. I got the same one but mine says Zayn. Zayn is like so cute and all of that ZAZAM. LOL. We went to a couple more stores and I bought a pair of earrings, necklace, and some make up and lipgloss. At the end of the day, Bri and Willow bought so many One Direction merchandises. While Monique and I kept it simple, we bought stuff for a date. Her date is this Friday, like wow mine is the next day.