I'm no good at math

A/N;

Crossdressing Patrick.

Pre hiatus Patrick

Blond Pete

This is a short one, but enjoy anyway. And I may add onto it in the future. The title has nothing to do with the chapter, but it's a high school au

Pete's POV

I walked into school and spotted Patrick. I walked up behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Hi baby."

He let out a high pitched squeal and whipped around.

"Petey!" He shouted grasping me into a hug.

"Hey Patty," I mumbled into his strawberry blond locks. I kissed his cheek and he turned back around to carry on removing things from his locker. He shut the door carefully as I let go of his waist, just to take a hold of his hand instead.

"Ready?"

"Yep." He popped the 'p'. we walked to class hand in hand. Coincidently we had the same classes, and luckily for us most teachers didn't care where you sat as long as you did the work.

We arrived in class and took our usual seats at the back, in the corner. I kept hold of Patrick's hand under the desk for the rest of the lesson. I looked over to my boyfriend to see him ferociously scribbling away at his page. Taking a quick glance around the rest of the pupils, I realised I missed part of the lesson. I blame Patrick. He is just too perfect. I timidly raised my hand and the teacher glanced over.

"Yes, Pete?" She said smiling lightly.

I kept quiet, waiting for her to come over to me. I hated speaking aloud infront of the class, in fear of being judged. She just sighed and walked over to me, stopping in front of my desk and bending over, showing of her cleavage. I just wrinkled my nose. Okay, so I was good looking. So what? I was tan, muscular and friendly enough, so I was used to girls flinging themselves on me, but why would I want them? Especially when I have pertfection sat right next to me?

"What are we doing?"

"Answering the questions on the sheet, then as an extention, write whatever. Thoughts, feelings, stories, anything. Is that all?"

I nodded and thanked her, before she left me alone again. The questions were relitavely easy, so I got on with them. I suddenly felt a slight weight on my shoulder, and turned to see Patrick leaning on me, frantically waving his hand around.

"You okay?" I asked him. He nodded in return and stopped shaking his hand around to lift his head and look at me.

"Yeah, I just wrote too much." He answered, frowning.

"Would you like me to kiss it better?" I asked quietly, because everyone else was working silently.

He nodded vigorously and held his hand out to me. I pressed my lips to the pale skin and saw him blush from the corner of my eye. My lips then left his hand, and made their way to his. The kiss was slow, but passionate and he somehow made his way onto my lap.

"Guys. I know you're cute and all, but work needs to be done. Come on." We pulled away, much to both our reluctances.

Patrick didn't bother getting off my lap, and we worked almost in silence from then on, exchanging small kisses now and then, or compliments from me, about how pretty his skirt was.