Prologue

"Ms Heywood, sorry but Mr Bremen is currently in a meeting which will be in fifteen minutes" the reception lady said. I checked the time on my watch, making sure that there's enough time to make sure I won't be late. "Thank you" I addressed and sat in the waiting room. The company allowed me to interview a famous business man for the first time. As an intern at Maybelle magazine company, you don't often get a chance to interview really famous people.

After half an hour I was in my first ever interview. "Mr Bremen, what are some of the next steps that Groydole will be taking?" I asked. "Our next step will be getting the company into a more international level." Mr Bremen stated. "We heard Mr Bremen is engaged with a long term partner, could you confirm the rumor for us?" I asked. "I have to say it's true, Eryn finally agreed to be my wife after six years of dating." Mr Bremen announced "This brings us to the end of the interview, thank you for your time Mr Micheal Bremen." I concluded.

After the interview and photo session, I talked to Michael Bremen and Eryn Holland privately. "Mike and Eryn congratulations, wow I can't wait to be at the wedding." I exclaimed. Eryn showed me her silver ring. "It's hard to say no to this face, hun" Eryn said with a huge grin on her face. Mike was also really happy. My phone suddenly rang. I excused myself and picked up the phone, "Hello?" I said "Luci, did you forget about our arrangement today?" My mum asked, I check the time on my phone. "Oh crap, I'm so sorry mama." I pleaded. "Girls don't swear Lucielle it is impolite" she said.

"I'll head over right now." I said. "See you when you arrive Luci." She said. I said my good bye to Mike and Eryn. I borrowed the restroom to get dressed into the outfit that I have chosen for the event that my parents convinced me to go not so willingly. They said it was to meet their friends and their son. But I'm still young, I could get a boyfriend even three years later. It won't be hard even then, it's still fine to find a boyfriend at twenty-four.

I drove to the restaurant that my parents have booked. Fifteen minutes into the drive there was a red light, I stopped before the light. I looked in the mirror to check my makeup then saw that the car behind me was speeding and didn't slow down until their car and mine were not far apart. Everything happened so fast then everything went black.