"Y/N! My name's Y/N.." - 2

A/N: Hey guys I'm back to do another chapter since I have nothing better to do.. TwT

Bold is/are my Author Notes (A/N)

Italics is/are thinking

Title - Title

Key:

Y/N - Your Name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N P.O.V~

I looked around the beach before seeing a familiar Biker boy at a motorcycle shop. I quickly ran over before he could attract any attention to him, but apparently his tight red shirt made a few girls start to walk over to him. I ran faster before those other girls could catch up to him. "Hey Butchy where were you?" I asked him which made some of the few girls back off. I guess they think I'm his girlfriend? I better get him out of here. He's already attracting attention.. 

"How did you-se know my name?" Butchy asked me. Oh shit.. "Mack told me!" I replied. "She asked me to watch over you since we're in a different world." I told him the truth. "Oh ok! Well thanks.. um.." Butchy trailed off before I realized I never told him my name. "Y/N! My name's Y/N.." I told him. "Y/N.. I like that name.." He told me causing a slight pink tint to both our cheeks.

"Why don't we head to my house! I need to set up the guest room since I wasn't really expecting guests.." I told him awkwardly. "Can we check out this shop really quick it seems very... interesting!" He said trying to find the right words. Well I guess if I was in another world i'd want to check out whats new.. "Sure! But we can't take long I have a lot to prepare you for." I said realizing what a long day today was going to be. "Thanks Y/N! Lets go!" Butchy said excitedly.

Butchy brought me over to the motorcycle shop looking at all the new motorcycles there were. I could tell Butchy was taking in how different the motorcycles looked. There was this one boy who looked around 16-17 and he was trying to fix his 2001 Victory V92 Cruiser Motorcycle. What? I know a bit about motorcycles! (I really don't- I had to look up different types of motorcycles-) He looked like he was having trouble so Butchy being the gentleman he was offered to help! 

"Do you's need help?" Butchy asked. "Um.. Yeah... So! You know how to fix it?" The boy asked. "If you let me have a look I might know." Butchy said looking at the type of new motorcycle it was. "Well then go ahead!" the boy said. Does he think he works here or.. Butchy being Butchy was able to fix the boys motorcycle. "Thanks man! Here you go." The boy was trying to hand Butchy 800 dollars. Yup! I knew it.. I could tell Butchy was confused as to why the boy was trying to hand him so much money. He looked as if he was confused that he was handing him money at all. So I decided to step in. "I'll take that for him!" I told the boy grabbing the money. Hey! I still money to eat.. and I might need it for Butchy..  

"Lets go Butchy!" I told him turning around to walk back to my car. I heard him turn around to catch up to me. I threw my -now empty- milkshake cup into the recycling. (Save the turtles SksKSk-) I walked to my Black 1967 Chevy Impala (You can change it if you like this is just for reference purposes- If you get the reference you're my 'baby' sKSksK- "ShUt Up I'm HiLaRiOuS")

 (Save the turtles SksKSk-) I walked to my Black 1967 Chevy Impala (You can change it if you like this is just for reference purposes- If you get the reference you're my 'baby' sKSksK- "ShUt Up I'm HiLaRiOuS")

I could basically hear Butchy's jaw drop

I could basically hear Butchy's jaw drop. "This is my 'Baby'!" I told Butchy proud of my car. "This is you'ses?" He asked. "Yup! Now get in!" I said getting into the front seat.

A/N: To those people who understood that reference above high five! *high fives* Sorry if this is short! I'm going to a birthday party for my cousin (He lives in Orlando) and knowing my Mom I'm going to have to go to bed soon so... yeah.. Anyways! I hope you enjoyed! PeAcE-