"Nice house you-se got..." ~ 3

A/N: HEY GUYS IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED FOR LIKE 2 MONTHS!! TwT BUT since Ms. Rona said quarantine is happening I'm going to update more often! :3 Anyways! Hope you enjoy!

Title - Title 

Bold - A/N (Authors Note)

Italics - Thinking

Key~

Y/N - Your Name

F/S - Favorite Scent

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N P.O.V~

Once Butchy and I got to my house I turned off the car, got out, and locked it. Butchy following me. I unlocked and opened my door and was met by the aroma of F/S in my house. Once Butchy and I were inside I closed the door and locked it. There was no need to turn on my lights because the natural lighting of the sun shone through my windows.

"Nice house you-se got..." Butchy said looking across my living room, trying to start a conversation. "Thanks!" I said. "If you want to clean up or shower while I set up the guest room the bathroom's across the hall" I said. "Ok thanks!" Butchy said heading towards the bathroom while I head to the guest room next to the bathroom.

I clean up the guest room a bit, not that it really needed cleaning. 'Butchy is going to need clothes cause' he can't walk around in that tight shirt of his' I thought. As I look for clothes for Butchy I hear the shower start to run. 'I guess he took up on that showering offer'. I remember Brady left an emergency outfit from a few weeks ago in case he came back from swimming late, running late on a date with Mack and needed clothes. So I took that out and set it on the bed.

I hear the shower turn off and I quickly leave the room to see Butchy with a towel wrapped around his waist, and boy was he a sight for sore eyes. I just stood there speechless trying to keep my attention from Butchy's ripped muscular body. I looked at his face realizing his hair looked the same when he went in. 'Huh'

"Like what you-se see?~" Butchy asked flirtatiously, interrupting my thought on his hair.

"Uh *ahem* your clothes are in the guest room behind me." I said quickly trying to head to the kitchen to make something to eat. "You-se didn't deny it~" Butchy told me. "I'm going to make something to eat! Change, and then you can come out." I replied trying to avoid the subject. Butchy just chuckled a bit and went to change.

I head to the kitchen and make some sandwiches. I don't want to burn down my kitchen today! When I finished the sandwiches Butchy came out wearing a casual black shirt and some brown khakis, his hair just looked the same style it did when he came out of the shower. I bring our food to the kitchen table and sit down. "This looks good" Butchy said sitting down. "Thanks!" I said smiling at him.

"We might need to go to the mall to get you more clothes today." I told Butchy. "Ok" He replied. It was silent.. Too silent for my liking so I decide to try and strike up a conversation. "So.. Butchy..." I start. "Yes?" Asked Butchy. "Do you have a girlfriend?" I ask which was probably a mistake but I genuinely wanted to know. "Why do you ask?~" Butchy replies flirtatiously again. "I didn't mean that way! I just wanted to know!" I said. "No I's don't" Butchy said looking down.. ashamed? I couldn't tell.. "What about you-se? You-se got a boyfriend?" Butchy asked curiously. "Uh..no, but it's nothing to be ashamed of! I'm sure most of the world is single!" I say optimistically.

"I think it's about time to head to the mall it's going to close in a few hours if we don't get there right now." I say.

A/N: I know this is short but its around 2 in the morning and I don't want to wake my parents with my loud ass typing so...Yeah anyways! I understand this might be boring but I promise next chapter you and Butchy are going to the mall and then to school so that might get interesting.